Pegasus charging dock

should the AC charger be unplugged from the docking station when the battery is become fully charged and using it only as a stand for the Pegasus
charlzrocks
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @whonose the charging dock is for home or office using.users can use their device while charging.
    If you don't use it ,you can unplugged it from the AC charger.
    charlzrocks
  • Just leave the dock connected to a power source. You can leave the Pegasus on the dock indefinitely without an issue.
    charlzrocks
  • I think that they mean to ask....When the pegasus is fully charged using the charging dock, do you need to unplug the dock or take the Pegasus off the dock after the battery is fully charged OR can you leave it on the charging dock still plugged in?
  • Seems to me like the dock might drain the battery if used as a stand and not plugged in...
  • Guz said:

Just leave the dock connected to a power source. You can leave the Pegasus on the dock indefinitely without an issue.

But....can you use it as just a stand (Not plugged in) and if so will it drain the battery by doing so? Hmmmmm?
    :-?? :-??
  • I'll have to try it. Maybe tonight or tomorrow night. Unplug the base, and put a fully charged battery in the Pegasus (check voltage), and put it on the base, and check the voltage in the morning.

I predict, not much of a change. There will be some minimal voltage drop while the display is still on, when it first gets put on the base station, then when the display goes dark it.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire