CF VV Battery won't hold charge

Hi Folks,

New vape kid on the block.

I recently purchased my first vape kit, which has a mini Nautilus tank and the CF VV 1000mah battery. Things started out fine, but my battery has less and less active use time. Currently after the battery is fully charged I can get a useful 20-30 minute vape session before it is drained. I am not very technical but have followed the directions in the manual on charging it, and am careful to only connect it to my tank when the tank is clean. Not sure what's going on with this battery, but it's less than a month old.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Sounds like your battery is not charging fully. What kind of tank and coils are you using? My 19-yo kid has this same battery with a Nautilus mini and 1.8 Ohm coils, and a charge lasts him 2-4 days.

Make sure the 510 connector is clean and dry - I wipe mine with a dry paper towel every time I remove the tank. Any stray liquid can mess up the connection, especially while charging.
  • Hi Watkijw!

I am also using the Nautilus mini and 1.8 Ohm coils which both came with the battery in a kit. I also wipe the connector when I remove the tank. I confess to being baffled.
  • @pbj44 That is pretty weird... You might have to return it. There is no way that battery should be crapping out on you after a month. Are you sure it is genuine Aspire? Where did you get it?
  • It could be the charger itself. Is it an Aspire charger or a cheap one that the vape shop gave you?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire