My aspire Atlantis / Atlantis II is leaking in every way

Hi every one.
I have major problem with my aspire..
ok.. here we go.

My combo:
Aspire CF SUB OHM battery+ aspire atlantis and atlantis II tanks.

Atlantis is leaking to my mouth (I can taste liquid in my mouth) and it´s leaking from air holes twice a day at least.
Leaking happens when tank is full or when tank is almost empty or something between those two options..

I have been using freedom smoke PG "jagerBomb" liquid.

What I do wrong?

Any help for me?
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Use a liquid with a higher VG ratio.
    Are you doing direct lung inhale ?
  • Are your coils and tanks "Genuine" Aspire products? Did you check the scratch off code against the website? If they are fakes, that might be the problem....
  • @Cegoca
    I try next 60/40 ratio
    Yes, I direct lung inhale.
  • edited August 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @charlzrocks
    I bought both my Aspire´s directly from Finnish most respected webstore called www.puff.fi so I think so product is genuine.
    How can I check that code to be sure?
  • The scratch off code is on the side of the packaging of the the box of coils and on the inside liner of the Atlantis tank plastic box packaging. If there is no scratch off code to enter on the Aspire site the devices are more than likely fakes.
  • Kaide said:

Atlantis is leaking to my mouth (I can taste liquid in my mouth) and it´s leaking from air holes twice a day at least.
    Leaking happens when tank is full or when tank is almost empty or something between those two options..

The leaking from the air holes indicates that you may not have tightened the coil into the base enough.
  • Indeed, check to make sure all hardware is snug (but don't over-tighten!) Also, be sure your wattage is high enough for your sub-ohm coils. And, as @Cegoca said, go with a higher VG liquid. I would suggest at least 80/20 VG/PG if not max VG. Good luck!
  • Thank you for your replays, I appreciate your effort.
    Cheers.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire