I love my Triton!

I love this tank!I'm very happy with it no matter what other people have to say. Thanks Aspire :-bd
Old_Saltmidnightwolf
1439678027032-1422635966.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M
Comments
  • 19 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I got to agree with you @joel360, I love the tank and have not had one problem with it so far! :-bd
    Old_Salt
  • I'm also in agreement. I've not had a single problem that was not of my own making. Tomorrow I start search for a problem tank locally. I'll trade an Atlantis V2, Nautilus mini, or CF VV+ for one of them.
  • I think all of these people that are complaining are trying to get something for nothing. I think Tina is doing a good job with this situation. I think the problem is user errors than the tanks itself. If they don't know how to use it than maybe it's not the tank for them.
  • I haven't complained, but I have had some leaking problems. Tina sent me the triton to try when they were first released (so very nice of her!). It worked well for the first few weeks, but then things went pearshaped. I've tried two different 0.4 triton coils (the ones that came with the care package) with the same leaking result. I'm looking forward to buying some new triton coils when I return stateside and give this baby another try.

I've put an atlantis 0.5 in the triton but it seemed to flood too much. Just didn't seem right. I tried the triton 1.8 as well, but I don't really have a battery for tootle puffing, haha. I have the CF sub ohm and the esp 30w.

I tightened all the coils in very snuggly, really didn't help. I haven't fooled with any additional o-rings. I check the forum daily to see if any news of a fix is posted. I agree, I think Tina is doing a fantastic job with all these shenanigans.

Presently using atlantis 2.0 with the esp and all is well, though I really wish it was the triton. Wish me luck!
  • Well sorry to hear that I have been using v2 .3ohm coils been working out for me. Good luck. .
  • I have ran almost every could possible in this tank and no leaking on either one. I am currently using a Herakles 0.6 Ohm coil atm and loving it. It is a hell of a higher wattage than I am used to with a 0.6 ohm coil but works great.
  • @Joel360 thanks for the tip, the V2 0.3 ohm coil may be my best option....may I ask what battery that you use with your Triton with the V2 0.3 ohm?

I'm sure I read that the esp 30w is only compatible with a 0.5 coil?

I suppose I could use my CF sub ohm as that is compatable with 0.3 to 1.0 ohms?

Thank you.
  • @midnightwolf thank you as well, I have been researching Herkales trying to find a suitable coil for my Triton....I really want to get it up and running!

May I ask what wattage you are using for those 0.6 ohm coils and what battery that you have paired with your triton?

Thank you.....I'll eventually get my triton sorted :)
  • I am using a smok m80 plus at 60w with the bottom holes open al the way and the top holes closed.
  • Hey @Joel360 thanks for that, the smok m80 plus looks like a great mod. As I googled it, I realized that I can't use the atlanis v2 0.3 ohm in the triton with my CF sub ohm as it only fires up to 30 watts, aspire recommends 70-80 watts for the 0.3 ohm coils. :(
  • Oh yeah sorry about that.
  • Just another reason to get a Pegasus!
  • @WVVermin I am using the Herakles 0.6 Ohm coils at 50W to 70W on a Sigelei 150W mod with 2 Samsung 25r. With the Triton .4Ohm I usually run it between 45W to 50W. I also run another Triton on an IPV Mini 2 with a Sony VTC5. I just got an Aspire 40a 18650 to test out for my IPV Mini 2 and so far I am actually liking it better than the VTC 5 and can run the Triton with the Herakles 0.6 Ohm coil at 46 Watts on it better than my Sigelei 150. Has to be the battery itself giving me the better vape.
  • Nice wolf sounds great. :D
  • Yes vermin sounds like you need a Pegasus. Oh what a shame. :D
  • @midnightwolf thanks for all the information.....I must be learning because I actually understood your comment! Six months ago, I wouldn't have had a clue! Thanks again, it is sincerely appreciated.

@Joel360 it's a terrible burden, but yes, I think I must submit and get a Pegasus :D
  • Did you see the set up on Facebook?
  • No, I sure didn't.....is it on the aspire FB page? A set up for the triton? Thanks buddy.
  • No prob vermin. Glad to be of help.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire