So how do you know which sellers are authorized retailers?

Do you guys have a list? (not the ones that you guys already https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/)
these ones in USA are all wholesales ... how do I find a authorized authentic place for single sales?
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @thyun6 They advised me to create an account and send an email to see if they would override the wholesale price limit of $300-$500. I send the USA wholesalers asking for an accommodation since I was in a business. Unfortunately, their reply was we could not further assist. So I did find MtBakerVapor.com, vapordna.com, myvaporstore.com, vaporbeast.com, and the best vaporworld.biz as legitimate websites that sell authentic Aspire Products in the USA. I have a few more saved under my bookmarks but at the moment those are the one's I can think of off the top of my head and I have personaly purchase a wide variety of aspire products from all of them. Best of Luck

PS: when I get to my laptop (I'll update this), there's a store (which is a B&M but they have a huge online inventory) in California & Texas that is legit and there prices are half of the manufactures retail price. :D
    charlzrocks
  • You also need to be careful when buying from local retail stores. You'd be surprised how many shops fill their shelves with items purchased from Fastech. It's ludicrous.

You need to also be careful buying from, retail stores.

First of all, you need to have a working knowledge of how e-cigarette manufacturers distribute their products. The majority use a global dnetwork of authorized wholesalers who distribute to specific countries or regions. Most manufacturers list this information on their website.

Before I buy anything from, a local retailers, I ask the proprietor or manager about where they get their products. It's not an unreasonable question to ask in these shops due to the large amount of counterfeit products being sold.

Shops that are forthcoming with this information are usually great shops.

Before I buy from local shops, I spend time speaking with the owner or manager. I ask them variety of questions
    charlzrocks
  • I get all my aspire products from Mt. Baker Vapor.
    charlzrocks
  • @Joel360 myvaporstore and vaporbeast . Authentic products
    charlzrocks
  • @powermix24 right on I will check them out.
    charlzrocks
  • Thank you for your reply Southy321!! really appreciate it! Just the help I needed Thank again.

PS please do update and expand my knowledge furthermore !!
  • Southy321 said:

@thyun6 They advised me to create an account and send an email to see if they would override the wholesale price limit of $300-$500. I send the USA wholesalers asking for an accommodation since I was in a business. Unfortunately, their reply was we could not further assist. So I did find MtBakerVapor.com, vapordna.com, myvaporstore.com, vaporbeast.com, and the best vaporworld.biz as legitimate websites that sell authentic Aspire Products in the USA. I have a few more saved under my bookmarks but at the moment those are the one's I can think of off the top of my head and I have personaly purchase a wide variety of aspire products from all of them. Best of Luck

PS: when I get to my laptop (I'll update this), there's a store (which is a B&M but they have a huge online inventory) in California & Texas that is legit and there prices are half of the manufactures retail price. :D

Great information @Southy321, these are things we need to know! For folks who live in the southern USA, There is a B&M that sells truely authentic Aspire gear. It is Nu Way Vape and they have 3 stores in Alabama and one in Mississippi. :-bd
  • @JSHoward11@gmail.com Thanks for the post, that is very good information to know. There are many "Newbies" out there that are not aware of the many manufacturers producing substandard devices and passing them off as genuine. Your great advice is a solid way of keeping away from the fakes!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire