Order #201421030

This payment was processed on 7/31 for the Pegasus, but the order status still shows "Processing". The payment went through PayPal. Did the order go through or not? @Tina or @Demi can you help?
Comments
  • 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • GuzGuz
    edited August 2015 Vote Up1Vote Down
    @watkijw Don't freak out man!!!

We know you want it, want it bad! But good things come to those who wait.

I am sure that Aspire is working as hard and fast as they can to get things out the door. But once it's in the shippers hands, there isn't much to do but wait.

So if you're lucky enough to live a place that has legalized recreational wacky tobaccy, go get some "special juice" and relax. Or have a beer, or two, or twenty :))

Seriously, Aspire will not short change you. They are very reputable with dealing with orders. There are very few times that things go badly pear shaped, but if it does, they will try their best to make it right. Unlike some other companies that I've dealt with in the past.
    pia
  • @Southy321 Good to know I am not alone. Guess I will just hang tight and wait for my DHL Santa to fly to my house... :D
    Southy321
  • edited August 2015 Vote Up1Vote Down

@jickmoss Please look at the forum rules. You are not allowed to spam your Runescape website here.
    Old_Salt
  • @watkijw If you have an order number it went through. I've paid for my order but haven't had any confirmation yet either.

@Tina or @Demi could I get an update on my order #201420836 too please?

• @Viruk I just get freaked out when people are already receiving their orders, but mine hasn't left the shop yet... Some kind of update would be great. :)
  • @watkijw There was a big list of order numbers posted when the Triton giveaway was shipped - I was hoping to see something similar this time.

I have two friends who also got a Pagasus but neither of them have heard anything yet either.
  • @Guz I know man, I am just anxious and would love to see an update. Once I get a shipping number, I won't worry anymore. :)

I do have a week's vacation next week. Maybe I should take a trip to Colorado... LOL
  • edited August 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @watkijw I ordered the Brushed Slate and haven't received an update either. Maybe, the first batch released was the Brushed Chrome because I haven't seen a picture of the Brushed Slate besides online from Aspire.

They just have use like kids on Christmas, hehe. I'm almost sure that if you used your cellphone number when registering on online.aspirecig.com
    That DHL should send you a text message with your Waybill # once the product has shipped. At least when I've used DHL, through other online store I've always received a Text Message with DHL Express Worldwide Shipments once it wentirely through customs on the original origin of the product.. X_X :D
  • Southy321 said:

@watkijw I ordered the Brushed Slate and haven't received an update either. Maybe, the first batch released was the Brushed Chrome because I haven't seen a picture of the Brushed Slate besides online from Aspire.

@Southy321 I ordered a Brushed Chrome and I haven't had my update yet :)
    I'm hoping it will ship soon - I'm going to need the Triton coils on the order and I need the O Ring replacements for my first Triton that support said they'd add to my order..
  • @watkijw please wait in patience.
    We are busying manufacturing and packaing the winners' order we have received.
    If no problem,we will begin to ship out the winners' order next week.
    I believe that surprise behind waiting.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best Wish

• @Tina I'm wanting to add a package of Triton Coils to my Pegasus Promotion Order, since they haven't shipped. I wanted to see if it is possible or how should I go about it? Which department/who should I reach out to, for adding something to my existing order. I don't want to place a separate order and pay for shipping again for a pack of Triton Coils to try in my Atlantis V2. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You
  • @Southy321 please send your requirement to our online store support:online@aspirecig.com
    Please attach your order number .
    Our online store support Demi will help you out.
  • @Southy321
    Invoice No. 201420869
    Yes ,it is easy .Would you tell me which ohm coils you want to add ?Then you only need pay for it ,I will arrange to ship all goods together . :)
© 2017 Powered by Aspire