Aspire new kit--Odyssey kit(some changes,you want to know)

This kit is comprised of the Triton tank, The Pegasus, and an Aspire micro USB cable. The Triton brings you the widest range of settings for any style of vaping with its’ wide range of coil options and truly adjustable airflow controls. Not to mention the convenience of its’ top filling capability. Then there is the Pegasus mod, an ergonomic device that is sleek and elegant as well as possibly being the easiest to use temperature control device currently available. With swappable batteries, wattage adjustment from 1 to 70 watts, capable of firing atomizers from 0.2 ohm to 5.0 ohms in normal mode. It is a perfect match for the Triton. Their individual versatility is impressive, but together they are amazing. A match made in heaven.
• The Triton tank (0,4 ohm coil pre-installed, a 1.8 ohms coil, and a 0.15 ohm Ni200 coil for temperature control included)
• The Pegasus mod
• An extra 0.15ohm Ni200 coil for temperature control(packed in USB box)
• An Aspire micro usb cable

To know more about Aspire Odyssey kit,please click here.

Changes:1.the Aspire Pegasus is coming with Temperature.
2.Add an extra 0.15ohm Ni200 coil for temperature control(packed in USB box)
charlzrocks
Comments
  • 28 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Nice gift idea or perfect for someone looking for a whole new set up. Well done aspire.
    charlzrocks
  • @Robi This mod is not temp control mod.The TC feature is our next plan.
    Southy321
  • GuzGuz
    edited July 2015 Vote Up1Vote Down
    @charlzrocks I was hoping for Olympian.

Why? Poseidon held a trident, and he was the creator of the Pegasus. Poseidon was one of the original 12 Olympian deities, hence Olympian.

Or we could have simplified it as the Poseidon kit. But I have a feeling that Aspire might want to use the name Poseidon for a future product, tank, battery, or something.
    charlzrocks
  • The name Odyssey means "a voyage of epic proportions". The combination of the Triton and the Pegasus in a kit exemplifies this name. :-B It would behoove you to take advantage of the Odyssey kit as an opportunity to give a gift of the finest caliber for the vapers in your circle of friends. =D>
    Tina
  • @richy8558 The light blue color coil for the Triton is a 1.8 Ohm Coil for mouth to lung Vaping. Aspire currently doesn't have a TC Coil, it's more of a baby blue. A lot of the companies that make Ni200 Coils for TC due use a dark/royal blue but there isn't a full industry standard for marking TC coils yet.. :D
    charlzrocks
  • @JennyT3541 thank you so much for supporting aspire.
    Please pay attention to aspire and aspire forum,we will have more activities in future.

Wish you all the best!
    JennyT3541
  • I like the name of the kit!! It is as @TheMeatManVapes says a great gift idea! :D
  • This set is exactly what I'm looking for!
    Does it come with a battery?
  • Does the mod have temp control feature?
  • drugeater it doesn't contains a 18650 battery.The 18650 battery is sold separately.
  • This product looks great but I am not sure its going to be competitive in the current market due to its lack of TC. I would have thought holding out that little longer and launching it with TC would have been a far superior business move. Having said that, I will still buy one as I love Aspire products and will be a great upgrade from my current everyday use ESP 30 W! :-)
  • Can I ask why the picture provided shows the set with the TC Nickel coil? If the box mod does not have TC, surely this wont work? I may be wrong and may have to eat my hat but I am pretty new to this whole thing so someone please advise! Looks like a great bit of kit though! :-)
  • Thanks for that @Southy321 much appreciated! :-)
  • richy8558 said:

This product looks great but I am not sure its going to be competitive in the current market due to its lack of TC. I would have thought holding out that little longer and launching it with TC would have been a far superior business move. Having said that, I will still buy one as I love Aspire products and will be a great upgrade from my current everyday use ESP 30 W! :-)

I think "Holding out a little longer ..." is not a right move in the fast changing e-cig business.
    They have to keep on releasing new products like they did this time with the Pegasus; even if a TC version should follow in the near future.
    That won't keep lots of Aspire fans (like me) from buying both versions.

;)
  • edited July 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Cegoca Even though I am an Aspire fan, I would not buy one of their products if it didn't meet my needs. I'm not willing to accept TC until the health issues are resolved. If a device had TC, I would consider it. The TC feature would not count for, or against it in my decision. The only consideration would be whether it met my needs with its other features
  • If I had only followed my needs exclusively, I would still be on my Ego's and CE5-S ;)

Any particular link about the TC health issues (I suppose these are Ni200 or Titanium issues) ?
    On the big french e-cig forum, they don't seem to care much about it.
  • @Cegoca

@Tina started a thread about it a while back at https://forums.aspirecig.com/discussion/26708/temperature-control-wire-material-ni200-nickel-vs-titanium-wire-safe-material#latest but it still doesn't have any responses.

@kaybe2310 also started a thread about it at https://forums.aspirecig.com/discussion/26864/danger-of-vaping-with-nickel-wire-ni200#latest and specifically posted this link
    But I don't think there is a lot of quality information around - its hard for any of us to say at the minute and without much more expert opinion (if you can find that!) I'm not sure any of us will know for sure for a while :(
    There are lots of discussions on various vaping forums about TC safety, but I didn't find a discussion with much in the way of hard evidence. I'll post on one of the above threads if I find anything more concrete, but I'm not sure where to look for reliable information.
  • @Viruk I would say : to be followed ...
  • Metal Toxicity: Health Dangers of Nickel

I'm also leery of those who use nichrome wire in their setups. Because, nichrome when heated creates a nickel oxide layer. Ever look at someone setup that has used nichrome after a while? It has a nice black powdery buildup, that my friends is nickel oxide. You really don't want to be inhaling that.
  • I read some companies are working on a TC for Kanthal coils too.
    That would make an end to our questioning about Ni200 or Ti.
  • Now that is some thing nice to hear.
  • @Cegoca The Innokin iTC and the iJOY Asolo are the 2 currently slated to be brought to the market. I herd that the DNA 200 has TCRs available for temp control for a number of different wires on Steam Engine. Kanthal A1 / APM (TFR), Kanthal D (TFR), Nichrome N60 (C) (TCR), SS 316L / Elite (TFR), SS 317L / Haywire (TCR), Titanium 1 (TFR), Nickel Ni200 (TFR), NiFe30 (Resistherm) (TCR) are the ones available. The only thing that is keeping me away from getting the Pegasus is the fact that my money is going to doing a homebrew DNA 200 box. :D
  • edited August 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    On the IJOY ASOLO for Kanthal A1 & other resistant wires it's more of a Temperature Limiting than Temperature Control. On the IJOY ASOLO you have to Vape for a few minutes in VW Mode. Then your able to switch it to Temperature Limiting Mode for resistant wire. You set the % 80-110 (so weak, normal, strong) and it's able to limit the temperature. It does have full temperature control for Ni200 & Titanium wire. So it has four Modes, VW, all Resistant Wire Temperature Limiting, Ni200 Temperature Control, & Titanium Temperature Control. It did mention that if your using a Kanthal build you can use a small piece of Ti 28-32 gauge & wrap it around your Kanthal build, thus it would allow you to go into Temperature Control Mode & bypass Temperature Limiting Mode on the IJOY ASOLO. I'm looking forward to what the final product brings to the market, since the reviews of the IJOY ASOLO so far have been on the Test Models/ Sample for first review before release. I think it's good that companies are trying to release a product that can do Temperature Control for wires that would normally not be able to be limited. I know thats why the release of the ASOLO was so delayed, they advised of Temperature Limiting on all wire before they had everything fully tested. It was originally supposed to be released in June and now August going into September. Then there just starting to do pre-odering and slowly release a quality product. But will have to truly see when things hit the market. It's a wonderful time for Vaping!!
  • Well done Aspire that looks like a very good combo. Might have to get it. It's an Aspire you can't go wrong
    :D
  • @Tina I was thinking of buying the odyssey kit for $55.00 but it automatically put 15 counts in there I changed to 1 it says plz update my count so I will just pass on buying it and just try to win one lol
  • I'm a big fan of aspire, and just ordered the pegasus box mod from xxx two days ago, because I've already got an aspire triton tank
© 2017 Powered by Aspire