What will be the First juice going into your new Aspire Triton tank?

I haven't quite decided yet.....it is between JT's Juice - "Snake Oil" (Pear and coconut) or their "Silverback" tobacco juice. How about y'all?
Comments
  • 16 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That is a good question. It might be a custard or cereal juice. Who knows, I might be doing it with Darwins Evolution or Newtons Apple by Theory Liquids(Made by Alchemist Vapor Shop and Lounge in Peru, IN). I can't decide. Maybe it will be w/e I am vaping on currently in the Matrix when I get it. Come to think of it, Black Flag Fallen is a great choice too.
  • Difficult decision...'eh? :-/

• I'm gonna use this baby. Captain America by Panda Vape
  • got mine today~first time using sub ohm, not sure if its something i did wrong or just my throat and lung haven't get used to it yet. the vapor feels very harsh and i couldn't stop coughing. I'm using a mech mod with samsung 25r( waiting for my kbox in the mail), the liquid i use is 11-12mg halo twisted java. please give some suggestion.
  • I put some Castle Long into my Triton when I first got it. Zero regrets. Decadent flavor + decadent tank = happy vaping.
  • tclolo said:

got mine today~first time using sub ohm, not sure if its something i did wrong or just my throat and lung haven't get used to it yet. the vapor feels very harsh and i couldn't stop coughing. I'm using a mech mod with samsung 25r( waiting for my kbox in the mail), the liquid i use is 11-12mg halo twisted java. please give some suggestion.

Halo liquids can sometimes be harsh...I would first suggest lowering the nic level and opening up the airflow to cool the vape. That should help!
  • @charlzrocks thank you very much for the suggestion, I would wait for my kbox first so i can set the wattage when i fire it up. the mech mod with 25r battery in would fire the tank to above 40w which is 10 above the range for 0.4ohm atty. maybe triton on mech mod is just too hot.
  • Well again....the Triton has 2 airflow controls, one at base and one at drip tip. Between those you should be able to find the sweet spot for your Triton and the Halo juice. I have personally experienced throat scorch when using anything higher than 6mg juice on a sub ohm device. I lowered the nic and opened my airflow more and.......Voila! Sweet Spot found! Maybe your newer mod will be a better bet. Good Luck!
  • kaybe2310 said:

I'm gonna use this baby. Captain America by Panda Vape

Where do you get tha juice? What is the flavor profile?
    NoSmoking said:

I put some Castle Long into my Triton when I first got it. Zero regrets. Decadent flavor + decadent tank = happy vaping.

Awesome!
    :D
  • @charlzrocks This is a 50:50 ratio and I'm currently using a 6mg nic but it has an option up to 12 mg. It kinda taste fruity kinda like pineapple-ish feel but not entirely. You can check out their site for more info. http://pandavape.com/online/
  • Cool, I will check it out! :D
  • @tclolo I would second the idea of a lower nicotine. Most subohm drippers use 3mg with a higher VG level. The max I would use on a sub-ohm tank is 6mg. Above this it gets to harsh of a nicotine throat hit. I have seen people use higher, but usually it solves the harshness.
  • I really wanted to test the flavor, so I went with Afternoon Delight from Mt Baker. It is a tropical blend of pineapple, berries and coconut that has a distinctive flavor. I have to say, really nice flavor from this tank - on par with the Nautilus. You do have to let the coils soak up the liquid for an hour or so before vaping. (I use an 80/20 VG/PG blend, so it is a bit thick)
  • @midnightwolf thank you so much, too bad i just got 3 30ml bottle from halo 2 are 6mg and 1 11or 12mg. still waiting for my kbox to arrive, USPS should just go bankrupt and close, 3 days now since they update depart from LA and its heading to SF. I think i just need to try couple more different juice with different nic level and VG mix. again, thank you for answering my question, so many thing to learn coming into the sub-ohm game.
  • edited July 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I bought some new juice today after work (3rd time lucky for juice choice I hope!), tested it in the shop in an Atlantis Mega and it was great.

Its the lowest nicotine juice I've bought - and the highest VG; its 20/80 PG/VG and only 3mg nicotine... time to test the 0.4 ohm coil :)

Edited to add link for interested folks https://www.ifancyone.com/index.php/eliquid/cloud-chaser-range/rainbow-kick-cloud-chaser-50ml.html
  • Always use lower nic on sub ohm and I suggest to use premium juice at 70VG/30PG and if you make
    your own juice make sure you buy High quality PG and not low end PG you will run into issues as you may save money on low end PG, but you will get poor results from it. On Flavoring seek the best quality flavoring there are a few choices out there for quality flavoring.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire