Nautilus Mini / Atlantis 2 Review

Shared and...

I started vaping over four years ago. At that time I purchased a supply of the three piece cigalikes that lasted until recently. I have always had cartridges with several different flavors at hand for my enjoyment. I had modified the cigalike cartridges so that I could readily identify the flavor within.

After much market research I purchased an Aspire Nautilus Premium kit to try at home. I was very pleased with the performance of the Nautilus Mini, and have bought another five units. The one draw back to the product, shared by most on the market, is the lack of ability to differentiate between the contents of the units. I suggest that a kit containing colored bottom seals be produced to easily allow identification of the contents. Using the resistor color code, ten options would be available.

A week ago I decided to try sub-ohm vaping. Once again I chose Aspire products due to the favorable reviews. I paired the Atlantis 2 with a Sigelei 100W Plus MOD. With it's 0.5Ω coil it produced much more vapor than the Nautilus. The volume of vapor produced by the 0.3Ω coil currently is too much for me. Unfortunately, or perhaps luckily, none of the local dealers currently have the 1.0Ω replacement BVCs in stock, so I was unable to test the Atlantis 2 with them. The All of the nicotine e-liquid I had for the Nautilus proved to be unsuitable for the high volume Atlantis 2. I had to buy zero nicotine versions, and cut the nicotine content to about 15% of levels I use in the Nautilus. Once again I face the lack of ability to differentiate between the contents of the different units. The same solution proposed for the Nautilus Mini would work for the Atlantis.

The Nautilus and Atlantis series of tanks are top of the line products by the industry leader in personal vaporizers. You can choose a tank from this series to match any of your vaping needs. You will be delighted with their performance, and the clarity of taste in the vapor produced. Aspire's attention to detail by has resulted in a superior, elegant line of vaping products.
No Comment
© 2017 Powered by Aspire