Atomizer

Changed atomizer two difference times in my aspire atlantis tank and both times it says that I need to check the atomizer. They both were new. My mod will work with my royal hunter dripper.. need help please
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My tank is a aspire alantis sub ohm tank . I use the .5 atomizer. It tasted burned so I changed it. Been doing this over 3 months. This is the first time that two different ones did this. Use a smok 65 watt mod at 25 to 30 watts with tank. Been working fine till now.
  • Hello,lilwof
    Welcome to aspire forum.
    Please first make sure that you got the original Atlantis coils,every pack of our coils has a scratch and check label.Please check the security code on our website to make sure it is original,no one check the security code before.
    If your battery can not check the coil,please make sure if the tank makes good connection with the battery.
    please reassemble the coil to the base hardware,make sure the coil must screw to the base hardware tightly to press the connection pin pop out to make good connection with the battery.

If still not work,please change another coil to have a try,make sure the coil must screw to the base hardware tightly to press the connection pin pop out to make good connection with the battery.
    What's more,for a new coil,after assembling,please let the tank stand up for 3-5 minutes to let the coil soak up enough e-juice before using.
    If still not,please use another battery to have a try to make sure it is not the battery's problem.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire