Atlantis and CF Sub ohm not firing

I bought a platinum kit about a month ago and have had some problems with the kit not firing. It's all original equipment and I have made no modifications.

When I first noticed the problem was during the battery charging process. When I plugged the battery into the power supply for charging, the indicator was green indicating that it was fully charged, though I knew it was not. I tryed another charger which produced the same results.

After a day of really missing my vape, I decided to try and figure it out. After some trouble shooting, I realized that if I connected the battery completely to the charger and then unscrewewd it a revolution or so, the connection was made and the idicator light turned red and it bagan to charge. Yay! Back in action!

Unfortunately, I have the same problem when I connect the battery to the tank, sometimes I have to unscrew it to get it to fire. It always varies, sometimes it fires when it is completely attached to the tank and sometime I have to unscrew it as many as 3 revoultions.

What could be causing this? Thank you in advance for all your help.
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello,Wvvermin
    The connector pin under the base hardware of the tank is flexible,we need screw the coil to the base hardware tightly or loose to control the connector pin pop out or not to make good connection with the battery.
    This phenomenon happened on the first charging or after one months using?
    What's more,this phenomenon happens occasionally or constantly?
    Did you try another USB charger ? Did it the same result?
  • Hi again Tina,

Sorry for the questions, thanks again for all your help ;)

The crazy phenomenon started after a months usage of satisfying vaping. It seems strange that it would fire when the connections are actually further away from one another, but that is the case. Same scenario when charging, I have to fully seat the charger to the battery and then unscrew a revolution or so to get the indicator light to go from green to red. Yes, I tried a different charger initially with the same result unfortunately.

The phenomenon is consistently inconsistent, hahaha! I'd say 75% of the time the battery can not be fully seated to the tank, something definitely is a miss. This has been going on for about a week now. But I'm surviving, still not one combustible cigarette in 6 weeks. Yay! The vape thickness is inconsistent as well, it can be frustrating.

I've tried changing the coils, no luck. With the coil out, I pushed the connector pin "out" from the inside a wee bit, but when I re- attached the battery, the connector pin just found it's happy place again, no luck. I've even read some message boards and even pulled the bottom of the coil "down" a wee bit too, no luck. I've pushed "in" the spring connector in a few times on the battery as well with a plastic writing pen tip, thinking maybe it was in a stuck fixed position, it seems to spring back freely with no obstructions, no luck there either.

With all this tinkering, I've learned a lot about my unit and I'm still vaping, albeit I never know when the last hit is gonna be my last hit! I'm a bit puzzled why this happening?

Thanks again Tina for your time and help ;)
  • @WVVermin It is really a strange crazy phenomenon.
    What's more,this phenomenon does not consistently.
    Our engineer can not figure out the exact reason.Maybe something wrong with the rubber inside the battery which holds the connector pin of the battery.
    The battery is still under the 6 months warranty.
    Please go ahead as our after-sale process:
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found their product is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any quality problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send the replacement to our authorized sellers.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for sevice,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defective,you exchange from the seller,if the seller bought the products from us directly,they can ask us for a replacement,if the seller bought the products from our authorized distributors,our authorized distributors will give you a replacement.

We promised our direct retailers,we will send the replacements to them,we also require our authorized distributors ,they need send the replacements to their direct distributors.

If our product is defective,the customer exchange from the retailer,if the retailer got the products from us directly ,they can ask for the replacement from us directly,if the retailer got the product from our authorized distributor,it can ask replacement from our authorized distributor.

Thanks
    Fenny
  • Hi Fenny,

Many thanks for all your help....with this "phenomenon" happening during charging as well as vaping, I would think the battery is defective, and not the base hardware.

As soon as I return stateside, I will check the security code, I don't have the black box with me unfortunately. I'm sure the dealer is legit and I'm sure they will replace the CF sub ohm for me....they are awesome! I didn't know there was a 6 month warranty, you guys are awesome too!

Thanks again, it is sincerely appreciated :D

• The security code is on the black box,so customers need keep it .
    :D
  • The black box (and all packaging) is at home, just not with me right now. :)

It got me thinking though....I think there was just one code for the entire platinum kit, not for each individual part within the kit....is that right?

And if so, would they replace the entire kit, or just the assumed defective battery?

Thanks Tina, as always :D
  • Yes,there is just one code for the entire platinum kit,not for each individual part within the kit.
    And if so, would they replace the entire kit, or just the assumed defective battery?I am sorry that the answer is yes!
    :(
  • Eh? Yes to replacing entire kit or yes to replacing just the assumed defective battery? O:-)
  • yes to replacing just the assumed defective battery
  • Sorry for being such a pain, thanks for clarifying, I will let you know in a few weeks what comes of all these shenanigans! ;)
© 2017 Powered by Aspire