The dial on my Aspire esp 30w box is broken! It turns but the wattage doesn't change. What can I do?

Any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, has anyone else had this issue with theirs? I couldn't find anything about it online. It seems to be working perfectly for everyone.
Comments
  • 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear customer,

Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.

Please full charge the battery and have a try again. If it still can't adjust the wattage, please go our after-sale process.

Our after-sale process is :when consumer found their product is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any quality problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send the replacement to our authorized sellers.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for service,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defective,you exchange from the seller,if the seller bought the products from us directly,they can ask us for a replacement,if the seller bought the products from our authorized distributors,our authorized distributors will give you a replacement.

We promised our direct retailers,we will send the replacements to them,we also require our authorized distributors ,they need send the replacements to their direct distributors.

If our product is defective,the customer exchange from the retailer,if the retailer got the products from us directly ,they can ask for the replacement from us directly,if the retailer got the product from our authorized distributor,it can ask replacement from our authorized distributor.

Best regards,
    Fenny
  • What if the device comes directly from your website here ?
  • @Cegoca If customer bought the products from our online store or wholesale store directly,they can contact our online store support or wholesale store support for directly service.
    online store support:online@aspirecig.com
    wholesale store support:wholesale@aspirecig.com
  • This is just in case, because all I bought here since my first order in August last year still function perfectly well ;)
  • I bought one..and recommended Iit to two friends...the same thing happened to all of our mods...my mates binned thiers mines stuck on 6w....apparently there is only a two week guarantee :(
  • Bought esp30w less than 3 weeks ago checked code product is real...and retailer refuses to help...what do i do?????? I NEED HELPPPPPPP
  • Got esp30w knob no longer works less tham 3 weeks old ...retailer refuses to help me with product ...verified code product is real
  • I need help.....have esp30w with bad knob...
  • @Christopher If you live in an area serviced by one of Aspire's repair depots contact them. If not, contact Aspire using service@aspirecig.com

Include an image of your receipt, the name and address of your retailer, and an image of the security code. Make sure the images are clear. Hopefully Aspire will deal both with your problem, and the problem with the retailer. The retailer is supposed to handle these problems on Aspire's behalf.
  • @Christopher From legal point of view you entered in a contract with the guy who sold you the (now) defective unit. Therefore you shall proceed according to laws and regulations applicable in the country where the contract was concluded. You shall seek information related to that particurlar legal system and if not sure, find a laweyr or at least get some advice from one of the various customer rights protection organizations, they will help you for sure.

In short: first, find some general information on defective product returns - the rights, the procedures, where to file a complaint etc. When you have a general idea, visit your seller and try to seek amicable solution with him, and describe to him what legal instruments you can utilize if an amicable solution cannot be reached. If not sucessful, seek real legal advice and proceed accordingly.

For example in my country (you shall seek similar extent of information): general 2 years warranty for all goods except such that are meant for immediate consumption or whose lifespan is shorter than 2 years - in such cases a slightly different policy applies. Within two years you can claim any defective product where you bought it and the seller has 30 days to deal with your claim (repair, exchange, money back, refusal). If he refuses your claim, you may have seek an expert opinion and sue the seller. If the defect appears within 6 months following the purchase or appears at least 3 times, the product is legally considered defective from the start, not fit for intended purpose and you are ENTITLED for money back solution if YOU do not agree otherwise with the seller. If the seller does not follow legal regulations properly, you are again either entitled to have your money right back or you can file a complaint with Trade Inspection Authority for violation of Trade Act.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire