did i buy fake Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils

hi I bought some Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils and they don't have a scratch and check label., they were buy one get one free , the vendor claims they are genuine and are from a promotion that Aspire were running last month (may) are these coils fake ?
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I am sorry to tell you that we don't have the "buy one get one free" activity last month.
    Every pack of our nautilus BVC coils has a scratch and check label,if you got one pack,there is on scratch and check label,i am sorry to tell you that the one you got is fake aspire product.
  • thank you for the quick response ... oh well .. we live and we learn
  • edited June 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Tina I have spoken to the vendor and he has told me he buy s direct from Aspires agent PYX INDUSTIRES, PYX have said that the original offer from Aspire was not buy one get one free. But buy 1 nautilus get 2 coils free, they then split the offer to maximise their profits ... I don't know if this is true but there is no scratch and check label on the coils I bought... pls advise

p.s they say this offer was on some time ago
  • @paul-7 I need make sure that if you got the nautilus kit or a pack of coil?
    If you got a nautilus kit,there are two coils inside the kit,one pre-installed,one as a extra,there is also a scratch and check label on the nautilus kit black box.
    If you bought one pack of coil,there is also a scratch and check label on the black box packaging.
    If you just got one or two coils,there is no scratch and check label on the coils
© 2017 Powered by Aspire