Nautilus Mini, coils 1.8ohm/4.2-5.0V.

Good morning.
I have received a Nautilus Mini with the two coils of the series, with the inscription 1.8ohm / 4.2-5.0V. (New with cotton, large holes)
Given that in the past the coil 1,8ohm had written the 3.3-6.0v, i received a clone or an original?
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited June 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Have you checked the security code ?

The new versions have indeed a higher voltage use, but that doesn't make them originals I'm afraid.
  • Unfortunately my baby has ruined the code, while playing with the box.
    The shop where I bought it is reliable, in fact, the pack of replacement coils have an original code. Even these heads have written 4.2-5.0V.
    Confirm that the new coils from 1.8ohm have written 4.2-5.0V?
    I did not know of this news :)
  • @Alex822 I met the same question as you.
    I have checked with aspire service Fenny ,she told me that they really changed the inscription on the coils several months ago from 3.3-6.0V to 4.2-5.0V
  • If customers have any question about aspire products can contact us here or contact our service Fenny trough email;service@aspirecig.com
    or contact Karen through our livechat system
    What Kraken said is right,we really changed the inscription on the coils to 4.2-5.0V several months ago.
  • Thank you for the informations.
    I am using the Nautilus Mini right now and i'm very satisfied :)
  • You are welcome! >:)
  • @Alex822
    Alex822 said:

Unfortunately my baby has ruined the code, while playing with the box.
    The shop where I bought it is reliable, in fact, the pack of replacement coils have an original code. Even these heads have written 4.2-5.0V.
    Confirm that the new coils from 1.8ohm have written 4.2-5.0V?
    I did not know of this news :)

Be careful with your children playing with e-cig equipment boxes. Vape shop employees very often have eliquid residue on their hands all day from handling taster clearomizers and building and vaping on drippers and other tanks and even mixing juices.

Very bad to have children handle anything that comes out of a vape shop, even product boxes from hardware and even if it came from an online store through mailorder.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire