Today,when I search on the internet ,I met with words"Tootle Puffer" ,I don't know what is "Tootle Puffer" really means,then I google it and find a explanation from ECF
Tootle Puffer:it came from the itty bitty mods thread on ECF. The sub ohmers looking for 100watt + mods to run high wattage for clouds and such called those of us who run low watts (10-15 or less), using toppers like protanks, T3s, non-sub ohm tanks (including Kayfuns and the like building around 2 ohm coils) looking for small size and battery life only “low wattage tight draw tootle puffers”.
summarize:Someone who vapes at low power, and doesn’t make big clouds.
You might be a Tootle Puffer if:
1. You don’t exceed 20W
2. You own an Ego, Provari, or 10 or 20W istick
3. You own a non subohm clearomizer
4. You collect MolehillMountain drip tips
5. You have no interest in subohming
6. You have a Kayfun, but not an Orchid
7. You have a single coil dripper built over 1 ohm
So you are a tootle puffer? :p