Aspire CF VV not charging correctly

I have had my Aspire CF VV battery for 3 weeks, it worked fine for about a week. I noticed that the battery started losing its longevity in between charges, I am using Aspire USB charger that was sold with the setup. I first thought that maybe this was because I really enjoyed vaping and not smoking and vaped quite often. So with that thought I went and bought another battery (Aspire CF VV) so that I would not have to deal with the down time while charging. That worked for about a week. Which leads into my issue, when I initially plug in my batteries they both blink blue like normal. The charger blinks red and green "while charging". The blue light on the batteries will turn off once the charger indicates it is charging, where as when I first bought them the blue light on the batteries stayed on even while charging. The light on the charger will go green when complete, sometimes this does not even take the normal charge time that is stated in the manual. After removing the battery and attaching it to my rig I take at most two or three puffs and the battery will blink blue indicating that the battery is almost out of charge. Now I have the battery set to the highest voltage to get the maximum vapor, without pulling on it for a long time. I'm confused as to what is happening as I am obviously new to the whole vaping experience. To clarify a little more, I use the Aspire USB charger and plug it into the wall using an old cellphone plug that has a USB port. I figure I will go back to the shop tomorrow for their guidance, but it seems the real experts on this particular product are here. So I will wait for a response before I insist on a product replacement or refund from my local shop. If the information is useful, I use an KangerTtech EVOD 2. Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided. :? :?:
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank your for supporting aspire!
    I want to ask few questions:
    "I use the Aspire USB charger and plug it into the wall using an old cellphone plug that has a USB port"What is the output voltage and current of your wall adaptor?
    "After removing the battery and attaching it to my rig I take at most two or three puffs and the battery will blink blue indicating "how many times did the blue light flash?
    Our battery has over-use protection:if the fire button held longer than 6-10 seconds,the light on the battery will flash ,the device will disable any output automatically.
    From your description"After removing the battery and attaching it to my rig I take at most two or three puffs and the battery will blink blue indicating",we think the battery is not out of power,if the battery out of power,the orange light on the battery will flash 15 times.

Have a nice day!
  • Hey Tina,
    Thank you for the quick response, it was extremely helpful!
    So I wanted to reiterate that I am very new at vaping. It seems as though the wick on my rig was highly saturated and needed to be replaced. The air holes were clocked and was causing a lack of vapor, hence why i was pulling on my ecig for a longer period of time. This seemed to trigger the over-use protection built into the battery. I bought new wicks and have been puffing away with ease and normal battery life. I stand by the Aspire products and have nothing but good things to say about the product and customer service. Thank you so much for all the advice and knowledge! :D

Have a nice day as well!
  • Dear Ryleree,

Thank you very much for your supporting and kind praise.

So shy :)

I will urge myself to learn more,then one day I can help all aspire's customers.

If something,I did not do that well,I hope get your forgiveness.

Best Wish!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire