New naut bvc coils : Very disappointed

Hello, I vape on 6 nautilus since a while and was really happy with it, great flavors, never had a dry hit even with high vg juices, last week I had to order coils and I recieved the new version (authentics) with bigger holes. I vape at around 9w as always...Please go back to the original BVC...., no flooding for me, but a very bad taste (not burn, but i don't recognize my favorites juices at all, less flavors and a kind of parasite taste) , tried with 4 heads to be sure, same results...
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you very much for supporting aspire!
    Did you mean dry hit?
    What is the resistance of your coil?
    What is the vg proportion of your e-juice?

Have a nice day!
  • Hi, no It's not dry hits, but a very different taste, maybe due to the cotton, far less flavors, hard to describe. My liquids are all 50% vg, and worked perfectly with the old bvc. Thanks
  • not dry hit,not burn taste :?: :?: :?:

So strange :?: :?: :?:

Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly for your reference:

For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 4.5W-6.5W
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 7W-10W
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(we usually use 0%-20% in our daily test using)

After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a puff, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,customer should let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.
    For a new coil,the first few puffs,the flavor is not pure,it is normal,just let the device stand up for more times,after the first few puffs,the flavor will go pure and pure.

Here are another suggestions for your reference:
    Please disassemble the device and do deep clean with clean water,here are some suggestions for deep clean:http://forum.aspirecig.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26244,you can have a look.

Than change another flavor e-juice to have a try.

I will pass your using feedback to our engineer department in today's meeting.

Best Wish!
  • Got the same issue with 30/70 vg 3mg Nicoticket juice....

drip juice into the coil ,let it rest and prime it. still getting the dry/burnt taste. cleaned the whole device ect...

6th coil currently in...

only option for me is to switch to joytech or kangertech....

• I am sorry that our engineer don't suggest our customers to use our nautilus series coil with high vg proportion e-juice exceed 30%.
    If customers want to use high vg proportion e-juice,we suggest customer to try our Atlantis series tank like Atlantis or Atlantis 2 or Atlantis MEGA.

What's more,please make sure you use the suggested voltage/wattage:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 4.5W-6.5W
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 7W-10W.

© 2017 Powered by Aspire