Aspire Atlantis Burnt Taste ; Help

I have been using the aspire atlantis on my mvp 3.0 for over a month now. My first to coils worked great. But I've now went through 4 replaceable coils in two days. After I clean out the tank, drip juice into the new coil, fill the tank, prime the tank, and let sit for a several hours, I STILL GET A NASTY HIT. I have been priming the shit out of the coils, and to no avail, I get the worst burnt taste upon firing. I've tried dragging on each coil a dozen times thinking I can get last the burnt taste but, no, I was unfortunately wrong. Before you ask, I start out at the coils lowest setting of 20w, on each coil. I've even tried lower watts, nothing works. And yes, the coils are authentic. Am I gonna have to buy a new tank from a better manufacturing?
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.

After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.
    High proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener/nicotine content e-juice will also affect the coils life,if the e-juice has a high sugar/sweetener/nicotine content it will gunk up and carmalize on the coil really fast. The darkening of the juice is the caramelized coils coloring it and short the coils' life.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,customer need let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.
    For a new coil,the first few puffs,the flavor is not pure,it is normal,just let the device stand up for more times,after the first few puffs,the flavor will go pure and pure.

If burn problem happen,please disassemble the device and do deep clean with clean water.
    There are some suggestions you can have a try first:
    1. Throw away the coil.
    2. Dissemble the tank completely. Being VERY, VERY careful with removing the glass tank.
    3. Make a water and baking soda solution. Roughly a half cup of water of hot water, and a teaspoon or two of baking soda. Make sure the baking soda is completely dissolved in the water (none is sitting on the bottom of the glass).
    4. Put the Atlantis parts in the baking soda water solution over night.
    5. Rinse off the parts in the morning. You might having some tarnishing on the nickel plated chimney. It can be buffed cleaned.
    6. Put the upper assembly and the lower gasket in the sun for a day, or two. (This removed most of the smell of the old juice).
    7. Find an ultrasonic cleaner
    8. Rinse, and rinse, and rinse the parts to get rid of the isopropyl alcohol.
    9. Reassemble the tank and use a new coil.

At last we suggest you to change another e-juice and battery to have a try.

Have a nice day!
    DRDEEPGREEN
© 2017 Powered by Aspire