Blue light stuck on; aspire CF VV+

Hello, my aspire CF VV+ battery is only approx. 3 weeks old. It was working for me last night and I was getting good vapours from it. but I noticed this morning that the blue light was stuck on and I can't turn it off nor will it let me use my vap. I've tried charging it, cleaned the connections and I've made sure it on properly with the tank. Any suggestions?
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Did you mean the blue light light up automaticly when you didn't press the fire button?
    If it is convenience of you to take a picture to show your problem?
    Did you try charger the battery? when your screw the battery to the USB charger to charge the battery,what happened with the battery and the USB charger?

Have a nice day!
  • The blue light went away, I let it completely die and recharged it. It was working for a bit then stopped. Now when I plug it in the green light stays on and the led is lit orange. I've ensure the connections are clean and on properly I've even tried a regular outlet and used my computer to charge it but no luck. When I go to push the buttons, it blinks orange continuously and if I click it 5 times it'll do the blue/purple flash and the orange led is gone. Once I click the button again it goes back to the flashing orange led.
  • Dear Customer,
    From your description"if I click it 5 times it'll do the blue/purple flash and the orange led is gone. Once I click the button again it goes back to the flashing orange led." we think the battery was out of power,you need charge the battery.

Please change another charger to charge the battery.
    Charging Instructions:
    1.Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
    2.Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
    3.Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.
    4.The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
    5.The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
    6.Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.

Have a nice day!
  • sorry to be rude but you didn't help this guy at all? you just copy & pasted manual instructions. I'm having the same problem and this didn't help me fix it even for a bit. to be clear: the Light on my BRAND NEW (bought this day, hasn't worked for a moment) CF G-Force battery is always lit blue. constantly. hooking it up to a charger does not change this, and the charger light remains green (my charger works fine). the battery also does not respond to firing it multiple times in succession.

when I hook the battery up, the blue led remains lit, but it doesn't actually send power to my Kanger t3d tank. clicking the button has no effect.
    help me please, I bought it today, it hasn't worked for a second and I'm getting more and more pissed off. thx in adance.
  • I highly suggest that you return the battery to the retailer you bought it from for an exchange or refund. These batterys should run great right out of the box. Did you check the authentication scratch off? Is it indeed an authentic Aspire product? If not you got a fake and there are TONS of them out there!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire