Beginner Question: Aspire Elite Kit vs Platinum Kit

Hey everyone!
I've been vaping for about a month now and I wanted to upgrade my setup, I'm torn between the Elite and Platinum Kit. My question would be what's the differences between the two? A buddy of mine said he'd prefer the Platinum but for only a $10 difference I was curious.
Any help/knowledge is appreciated!
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • AlecFelix" said:
    Hey everyone!
    I've been vaping for about a month now and I wanted to upgrade my setup, I'm torn between the Elite and Platinum Kit. My question would be what's the differences between the two? A buddy of mine said he'd prefer the Platinum but for only a $10 difference I was curious.
    Any help/knowledge is appreciated!
    Dear AlecFelix,
    Thank you very much for supporting aspire.
    Aspire Platinum Kit contains:
    * 1 Aspire CF SUBΩ 2000mah
    * 1 Atlantis 2ml
    * 5 Replacement 0.5ohm atomizers
    * 1 USB charger
    * 1 Atlantis replacement tank with hollowed-out sleeve
    * 1 Real leather scabbard
    * 1 Start guide
    Aspire Elite Kit contains:
    * 1 Aspire CF Maxx 3000mah
    * 1 Atlantis Mega 5ml (1.0ohm pre-installed)
    * 1 Extra replacement 0.3ohm atomizer
    * 1 USB charger (1A)
    * 1 Atlantis Mega replacement pyrex glass
    * 1 Start guide
    * with an Atlantis Mega Driptip Adaptor for free
    Now i will tell the difference between Atlantis and Atlantis mega,and the difference between the CF subohm battery and the CF MAXX battery.
    Atlantis mega is the ungraded version of Atlantis tank,the capacity is 5ml,what's more,there is adjustable cooling system on the top of the upper hardware,so,customers can use the 0.3/0.5/1.0 ohm coils on the Atlantis Mega,for Atlantis,we suggest 0.5 ohm coils.At last, the adjustable airflow system is also different from the Atlantis.
    CF maxx battery is a wattage adjustable battery from 5W-50W,the capacity is 3000 mah. our CF subohm battery is not voltage or wattage adjustable battery,the capacity is 2000 mah.

Notice:the Atlantis Mega and the CF maxx are a little huge,if you don't like huge product,you need make your own decision.

Best Regards!
  • Thank you for taking the time to get back to me on this I appreciate it! I think I'm siding with the Elite more, I've YouTubed some reviews on it and it looks and sounds amazing, the clouds I see people exhaling are dramatically better then this Ego One pen that I got at my local Vape Shop for $50.
    I'll be making a purchase this week for a Elite Kit :)
    A couple buddies of mine are really into their setups and have boxes/make their own coils with Japenese/Organic cotton... That's a little too complex for me...Friend even got burned trying to make a coil so I'll stick with this route until I might be comfortable upgrading to that level. ^_^

Last question friend, the leather scabbard.. Is it big enough to fit a Elite Kit?
  • Dear AlecFelix,
    I am sorry that the answer is no :(

But I will pass your requirement to our products development department.
    Hope good news in future.

Best Wish!
  • No worries, I appreciate all the help! Have a good one.
  • AlecFelix" said:
    No worries, I appreciate all the help! Have a good one.
    You are so benevolent!
  • If you have the chance to go to a local vape shop that carries the setup's, I would highly recommend doing so. Just so you can handle the merchandise prior to purchase. The reason is the physical size of each device. The Mega and the MAXX are rather "large".

If you are into "cloud chasing" and incredible flavor, the Mega and the MAXX are AWESOME, btw.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire