Atlantis 2-ejuice shoot into mouth

hi all,

Im new user of atlantis2 tank.
Currently i set it at 0.5ohm, 20-23watts as per recommended.
I have this issue where by the eliquid when heated up and vaporise,
Theres always few drop that shoots up and go right into my mouth.
It happen almost every single puff that i take.
Can you guys pls advice what could i do to solve this problem?
This issue is annoying.

Besides, how long actually can the atomizer last?
Ive changed 3 atomizers in 3 weeks including the stock 0.3&0.5ohm which came
stock in the box.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire.
    The spitting phenomenon is normal,it happens occasionally,and the amount of e-juice is very little,It will happen on all brand products.we also use our products do test every day.we also meet the spitting phenomenon occasionally.below suggestions for your reference:

it is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery for several seconds first, then smoke,we also can hear explosive sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.

What's more,when spitting problem happen,please a tank,the drip tip face to the floor,and swing the tank to let the extra e-juice out of the drip tip and use a clean paper to clean out the e-juice inside the drip tip and the place,which the drip tip sit .
    What's more,we suggest you to use the smaller airflow hole.

The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.
    It is hard to measure the coils life,We think that there is no standard during the electronic cigarette industry to measure it.
    When the flavor and vapor reduce,we suggest customers to change the coil.

Best Wish!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire