Aspire CF SUB OHM Battery not charging

So I used my Aspire today, the battery didn't seem to last as long as it normally does. I plugged it in, all looked normal with the lights. Flashing red on the USB charger and orange on the battery. Eventually though, I came back and both lights were off. I tried unplugging everything and using a different outlet, no change. Now when I disconnect the battery from the usb wall charger, the wall charger red light turns on solid red, as soon as I remake contact between the battery and the charger, the red light goes off and no lights show on the battery.

I only bought this thing like a month ago or so, would this be a faulty battery? or am I doing something wrong here?
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    It is really a strange problem,this is our first time to hear this kind of problem.
    "Now when I disconnect the battery from the usb wall charger, the wall charger red light turns on solid red, as soon as I remake contact between the battery and the charger, the red light goes off and no lights show on the battery."

How long did you own the battery?

Can the battery be turned on or off?
    Did you use another charger to have a try?
    or If you use another battery on the charger to have a try?
    Is it the same result?

Have a nice day!
  • jinnis" said:
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    It is really a strange problem,this is our first time to hear this kind of problem.
    "Now when I disconnect the battery from the usb wall charger, the wall charger red light turns on solid red, as soon as I remake contact between the battery and the charger, the red light goes off and no lights show on the battery."

How long did you own the battery?

Can the battery be turned on or off?
    Did you use another charger to have a try?
    or If you use another battery on the charger to have a try?
    Is it the same result?

Have a nice day!

I don't have another battery or charger to test. The battery apppears to turn on and off, but will only show orange when activated. I'm going to take it in tomorrow to the place I bought it, I've only had it for about a month, I'll see what they say and update here.
  • Use another charger to charge the battery to make sure that if it is the battery's problem.

Use another battery on the charger to charge to make sure that if it is the charger's problem.

You can take the battery to the seller for service.
    As Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send the replacement to our authorized selles.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for sevice,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defect,you exchange from the seller,if the seller bought the products from us directly,they can ask us for replacement,if the seller bought the products from our authorized distributors,our authorized distributors will replacement it.

We promised our direclty retailers,we will send the replacements to them,we also require our authorized distributors ,they need send the replacements to their direclty distributors.

If our product is defective,the customer exchange from the retailer,if the retailer got the products from us direclty ,it can ask for the replacement from us directly,if the retailer got the product from our authorized distributor,it can ask replacement from our authorized distribtutor.

Have a nice day!
  • I am having this exact same issue, only I got the battery in Feb. at the 2015 Vape Convention in Tampa so I can't go to the retailer. Is there a way to fix this? I don't have another battery or charger
© 2017 Powered by Aspire