So I used my Aspire today, the battery didn't seem to last as long as it normally does. I plugged it in, all looked normal with the lights. Flashing red on the USB charger and orange on the battery. Eventually though, I came back and both lights were off. I tried unplugging everything and using a different outlet, no change. Now when I disconnect the battery from the usb wall charger, the wall charger red light turns on solid red, as soon as I remake contact between the battery and the charger, the red light goes off and no lights show on the battery.
I only bought this thing like a month ago or so, would this be a faulty battery? or am I doing something wrong here?