Atlantis/Sub Ohm Battery survives 150 ft drop and thrives!

Hello. This may not be the correct forum to post this, but here goes. I have been very happy with my aspire atlantis and sub ohm battery. I have been smoke free for 2 months. I have never had any problems in functionality at all. It's awesome! Yesterday, I was really impressed by the durability. I made a clumsy move and knocked the battery/atlantis off a 150 ft cliff! (Welsh Caves, Mentone, AL) There were rocks everywhere and I just knew it was destroyed as i saw it disappear through the tree canopy. I scurried down the rocks and luckily found it immediately. To my surprise, it must have missed all of the big rocks and landed in some leaves. It only had 1 little scratch on the mouthpiece and a scuff on the CF on the battery. The glass was not broken and it fired right up. I am sure that this is due in part to a miracle, but also says a lot about the build quality of the setup. MANY THANKS!
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear halfastronomical,
    Thank you so much for supporting aspire!
    "knocked the battery/atlantis off a 150 ft cliff! (Welsh Caves, Mentone, AL) There were rocks everywhere" the tank and battery didn't broke :o
    You are so lucky.

Wish you have a happy time for your climbing

Best Regards!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire