atlantis tank

So I started vaping and was running an aspire cf vv+ with nautilus mini tank from the starter kit. Then recently got an E-leaf 30w and the aspire atlantis tank. I really like my current setup aside from the fact I keep gett "splatter" off the coil into my mouth piece and on my lips. Its bad to the point where I have small pieces of cotton I stick in the mouth piece and a latex mouth cover. Kinda like the ones the shops use when you sample juices. Both of which are to keep juice from splattering. Has anyone else come across this same issue or is this just me?
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear serial360,

Sincerely sorry to hear that.

The spitting phenomenon is normal,it happens occasionally,and the amount of e-juice is very little,It will happen on all brand products.we also use our products do test every day.we also meet the spitting phenomenon occasionally.below suggestions for your reference:

it is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery for several seconds first, then smoke,we also can hear explosive sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.

What's more,when spitting problem happen,please a tank,the drip tip face to the floor,and swing the tank to let the extra e-juice out of the drip tip and use a clean paper to clean out the e-juice inside the drip tip and the place,which the drip tip sit .

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Best Regards!
  • What kind of juice do you use ?
    Have you tried with another one ?

I only have that with Snake Oil.
  • I use lost art from time to time but mainly cyclops vapor and classified juice.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire