Coil burning

So I bought a 1.6 ohm nautilus coil and I'm having problems. I have to keep dry hitting it for it to not burn. I have to do this after hitting it about 3-5 times. It's a brand new coil and i have never had this problem. Even if I run it at a low voltage it will still burn.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    I am sincerely sorry to hear that.
    After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a puff, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,customer should let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.
    For a new coil,the first few puffs,the flavor is not pure,it is normal,just let the device stand up for more times,after the first few puffs,the flavor will go pure and pure.

Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:

For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 4.5W-6.5W
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 7W-10W
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(we usually use 0%-20% in our daily test using)

After few puffs,the burn taste doesn't go away,please try disassemble the device and wash it with clean water,then let it air dry.
    Then change out a new coil.
    Notice:the coil can not be washed with water.

Best Regards!
  • I'm having the exact opposite experience with my new Nautilus coils. With 50pg/50vg juice my coils are staying to saturated. On a full tank I'll have a slight gurgle. At about half way full I get a very noticeable gurgle which I believe is making the vapor more saturated with juice causing my throat irritation.

I had no problems with the Nautilus BVC's until the switch from ceramic to cotton.

What pg/vg ratio are you using. My point is if you are using a high vg ratio juice try a slightly thinner juice and see if it wicks better for you.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire