Inhaling Cotton Atlantis 2

I love the new tank BUT found a TON of cotton in my drip tip after the the 3rd refill. Please fix.

Also, what company releases a new tank but doesn't release all the new refills? YOU.

I'm very frustrated that I can't get my hands on the new replacement heads and that the cotton won't stay where it belongs. (.5 Ohm)

To sum in up:
-Amazing tank
-Poor release decisions
-Bad head/wick design
-I do like the bigger holes and 100% cotton

My set up:
-E-Leaf 50W set to 30W
-.5 Ohm
-Atlantis 2 Authentic
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience!
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.
    It is hard to measure the coils life,We think that there is no standard during the electronic cigarette industry to measure it.

The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.
    It is hard to measure the coils life,We think that there is no standard during the electronic cigarette industry to measure it.

The 0.5 ohm coil is compatible with 20-30W wattage output batteries,Customers need check the wattage output is enough to fire it,what's more,please make sure using wattage not exceed 30W,or you will burn the coils.But if customers use high wattage output battery(the maximum output wattage can reach to 50W/100W/150W..),we suggest customers to use the lowest wattage to fire the tank,if 18W can fire the tank ,please use 18 W.

Have a nice day!
  • I would also like to add that only 9ml of juice was used on that one coil and the coil was tight. The juice is 80% VG/ 20% PG with no added color. Also I should be able to use any Wattage that aspire has recommended.
  • Claym0r3" said:
    I would also like to add that only 9ml of juice was used on that one coil and the coil was tight. The juice is 80% VG/ 20% PG with no added color. Also I should be able to use any Wattage that aspire has recommended.
    You can try low down the vg proportion of your e-juice to 50%,use less wattage at 20W
  • I've been using an Atlantis 2 (0.3 ohm coil) with an iPV Mini2 at 70 watts. Although the entire setup tends to overheat when I'm chain vaping, the original coil, wicking cotton, etc. has held up though more than a month of consistent and daily vaping. 

I like the wider diameter wicking holes on the coil (Comapred to the original Atlantis 1) The wicking performance the Cotton material works well with the 50VG/50PG liquid I have been using. I haven't tried a thicker VG ratio yet though. The dual sided airflow does help cool things down a bit at the higher wattage settings. 

The top vents by the drip tip are an interesting addition so is the non-standard wide bore drip tip. I do believe both features help cool the vapor at the higher wattage settings, but I really wish Aspire included a standard 510 drip tip adapter with the packaging so I can use my other drip tips as well. I had to buy one from the Aspire Online store, which is not bad but it usually takes a while (more than a week) to arrive via the least expensive shipping options, and non of my local retailers seem to carry the adapter.
  • Hello,mojodiscountinuity,
    First,sorry for the inconvenience!
    If it is not convenience of you to buy our products from us directly,you can buy them from our authorized distributors in your country or near your country:https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/

I will pass your suggestion to our packaging department

Or I can pass your suggestion to our products development:please make a standard drip tip 
  • I'm happy to say that with the new cotton Atlantis coils I have been able to go to higher VG ratios. Right now I'm vaping 30/70 (PG/VG).

With my CF MAXX battery, I use my 0.5ohm coils at around 20-25 watts and things are working fine.

Now with my Nautilus, I keep my ratios at 60/40 (PG/VG) at 4.6Volts.

• I have the Atlantis 2 with the .3 ohm coils i use it with the ipv4s and have no problems when I use 100%vg at 75-80w I know most people do not use 100% in a tank but I don't want to buy two different kinds of juice when I buy some, since I also drip with it two, I have only needed two coils in 2 months but I change them before they start burning so I probably could still be on my first, the new holes and arrangement of them is great both on the tank and the bigger ones on the coils themselves no problems here
© 2017 Powered by Aspire