Nautilus Battery

My Nautilus Mini and CF VV+ Battery look great together. Any plans to produce a battery which matches the larger Nautilus?
If there was a CF VV battery available around the same dimensions as the CF Sub/CF Mod, I would buy this along with the larger Nautilus in a heartbeat. I know that the ESP is fine for the Nautilus but, not everyone wants a box mod.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Cloobster,
    Thank you for your kind suggestion.
    Customers can try our CF vv battery with the nautilus tank.there is a decorate ring inside the nautilus tank kit.Which will decorate the connection between the nautilus tank and the battery.
    https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-cf-v ... -p-72.html
    Have a nice day!
  • The larger Nautilus would look a bit silly on a standard cf vv battery. Also it would be very top-heavy and is likely to fall over and break the tank.
  • Cloobster" said:
    The larger Nautilus would look a bit silly on a standard cf vv battery. Also it would be very top-heavy and is likely to fall over and break the tank.
    oh,why you have this thought? :o
    You don't need care about this" it would be very top-heavy and is likely to fall over and break the tank" :D
  • I like to sit my ecig upright to prevent any leakage. If I do this with a 22mm tank attached to a 17mm battery, the ecig will be very easy to knock over. If it falls over enough times, chances are the pyrex tank will eventually break.

The point is, the cf vv batteries complement your small tanks such as the K1, the cf vv+ matches the Nautilus mini, the CF Sub/CF Mod match the Atlantis and you also have a CF Maxx/Atlantis Mega pairing.

But you don't have a battery made to match the Nautilus.
  • You can try φ17.4mm* with you nautilus tank.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire