Atlantis 2 leaking

I've only had my Atlantis 2 for 3 days. The first 2 days it was awesome. However now whenever I take a hit I get a sputter of liquid to go with it. I have checked and everything seems tight. I've even replaced the coil and it worked fine for a little while but it is sputtering again. What else can I do to stop this.
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    The spitting phenomenon is normal,it happens occasionally,and the amount of e-juice is very little,It will happen on all brand products.we also use our products do test every day.we also meet the spitting phenomenon occasionally.below suggestions for your reference:

it is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery for several seconds first, then smoke,we also can hear explosive sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.

What's more,when spitting problem happen,please a tank,the drip tip face to the floor,and swing the tank to let the extra e-juice out of the drip tip and use a clean paper to clean out the e-juice inside the drip tip and the place,which the drip tip sit .

Have a nice day!
  • The other thing to try, if you can, is to vary the voltage or wattage. I've noticed different flavors and different PG/VG ratios will induce 'spitting' and sometimes just playing around with the voltage (along with the above suggestion) can reduce 'spitting'.

Also, newer coils tend to spit a bit more. As the coil 'matures' sometimes the spitting will go away.
  • also i find taking the coil out and laying top side down on some paper towels over night gets the juice out be care full when filling not to get it in the center as it floods the coil causing spitting and less vapor production
  • Jasonvape" said:
    also i find taking the coil out and laying top side down on some paper towels over night gets the juice out be care full when filling not to get it in the center as it floods the coil causing spitting and less vapor production
    This is probably the correct answer. Mine did the same thing a few times. once it gets flooded, sometimes all that you can do is drain it manually. Flooding will get big "spitting" sounds that will not stop until you clan it/drain it.

I thought my atlantis was fake of faulty until i realized this. now it is the bomb again...
  • Im running into almost the same problem. had it less than a week and its leaking out the the bottom airholes. =[
  • Dear Customer,
    Please check the tank and the coils carefully,if the coil is screwed to the base hardware tightly.If not,the leaking problem will happen.
    If the seals on the tank and the coil are all right here,no lost or no broken.
    If there is crack on th glass tube.Even a little crack will cause theproblem.
    What's more,please disassemble the base hardware off to check if the glass tube is connected to the upper chimney tightly.
    Please make sure the using wattage are enough as our suggested to fire the ohm level coil you used.

If leaking problem happen,please disassemble the tank and wash it with clean water,then let it air dry for 1-2 days.
    Then change out the old coil

If users did all above,the problem still here,users need change a new glass tube to have a try.

Have a nice day!

Notice:the coil can not be washe with water.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire