Atlantis Mega compatibility?

Long story short, I dropped my Atlantis paired with a CF MOD battery, the non adjustable, non removable battery. Figured well, Ill order a new Atlantis. To my surprise, I found out the Atlantis and Atlantis Mega were being released real soon. So I ordered an Atlantis Mega. Got it in the mail today, filled it, primed it, pulled the trigger........nothing. I pressed the button and held it, and after about 5 seconds I could faintly hear some action going on inside. I inhaled what was happening and it was a baby cloud. I did it again, another baby cloud. Now I'm thinking to myself, "Is there something wrong with this Mega? or is it now my battery?" I can't decide. I also cant find any hard information stating that the mega requires a stronger battery than my CF. So before I drop 75 dollars on a CF MAXX, can tell me if I need a new battery or did I get a faulty Mega.
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Atlantis Mega Kit Configuration
    *1 Complete Atlantis Mega (1.0ohm
    pre-installed)
    *1 Extra Replacement Atomizer(0.3ohm)

For 0.3ohm,it can get better performace under the wattage 70W-80W,and for 1.0 ohm we suggested wattage 40W-50W.

I am sorry that our CF mod is not compatible with our Atlantis Mega,if you want to use the Atlantis Mega on the CF mod battery,you need use the 0.5 ohm coil with the Atlantis Mega.
    Our CF MAXX battery is a wattage adjustable battery from 5W-50W,Customers can use Atlantis Mega with the 0.5 and 1.0 ohm coils on it.
    If customers want to use 0.3 ohm coil on the Atlantis Mega,we are sorry that we don't have the compatible battery,customers need a high wattage output battery.

Have a nice day!
  • Yep, what Jinnis said. Just put at 0.5 ohm coil into the mega and then you can still use your CF MOD ;)
  • Dang. Well, I ordered a CF Maxx. I don't have a .5ohm coil to use anyways. So it wil sit for a few more days. :(
  • Dear ztype911z,

I am sorry to hear that. :cry:

You can also use 1.0 ohm coil with the Atlantis Mega on the CF maxx battery.
  • ztype911z,

Try your local vape shop for standard 0.5 ohm Atlantis coils. Just make sure you scratch-n-check the code to check for authenticity.
  • I wasn't sure if the old Atlantis COIL would work. That was my next question. From what I read, I thought they designed a new cool for their new tank.
  • ztype911z" said:
    I wasn't sure if the old Atlantis cool would work. That was my next question. From what I read, I thought they designed a new cool for their new tank.
    Did you mean our Atlantis 2?? :?:
    If yes,Our Atlantis 2 tank is the upgraded version of old Atlantis,it contains adjustable cooling system on the top,the same as your Atlantis Mega.
  • No, I had an original Atlantis tank. It fell off my desk after I accidentally knocked it over. It worked fine untill I tried to line up the bottom part with the seal(Its hard to explain). I know whats wrong with it and I just need to order a part now. The Maxx Battery will be here tomorrow and I will vape AGAIN!
  • ztype911z" said:
    I wasn't sure if the old Atlantis COIL would work. That was my next question. From what I read, I thought they designed a new cool for their new tank.
    Did you want to know if the coil from the Atlantis can be used on Atlantis 2 or Mega?

If yes,the answer is yes.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire