CE5-S BVC cotton core - 100% organic, nonbleach?

Hi - I was wondering what type of cotton is used in the CE5-S BVC cotton core? Is 100% organic, nonbleached cotton used? If not, what type of cotton is used and do you plan to upgrade the CE5-S BVC to use 100% organic, nonbleached cotton and still allow use of 1.8 and above ohm (I ask because it seems the only available OCCs out there are sub-ohms, which I do not wish to use).

Many thanks in advance, and I look forward to using your products in the future.
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    We at aspire listened to customers' voice,we did change to full organic cotton about four months ago.about two months ago,all of our BVC coils and Atlantis coils were shipped out to be full organic cotton.
  • Thank you for the prompt response. Great customer service! Just to clarify, does this mean that Aspire now makes CE5-S BVC Clearomizers with organic cotton - I know replacement coils can be bought separately so I just want to be sure that the CE5-S BVC Clearomizer unit I purchased within the past week has a core made only of 100% organic, unbleached cotton and that there is no need for me to have to separately purchase a BVC replacement coil as the only means of using the CE5-S BVC Clearomizer with 100% organic, unbleached cotton. In other words, I would like to know that the CE5-S BVC Clearomizer I ordered will come already built with a 100% organic, unbleached cotton core straight out of the box. Does Aspire plan to have the CE5-S BVC Clearomizer page updated to indicate in the specs/description section that 100% organic, nonbleached cotton is used? Just as a kind consumer suggestion, it would be really helpful to have this indicated on the site at the purchase point so that users can confidently buy with knowledge of a unit's full specifications.

Also, I just want to make sure the organic cotton Aspire uses in its products is also without the use of bleach (I'm comfortable with peroxide but not bleach).

Thanks again. Really appreciate you taking the time to respond. This kind of prompt communication really makes me feel comfortable being a customer of Aspire, and I will recommend to others as well.
  • Dear mclay,

"does this mean that Aspire now makes CE5-S BVC Clearomizers with organic cotton" If you got the BVC version CE5-S,the coil inside the CE5-S clearomizer is also made of organic cotton.
    "Does Aspire plan to have the CE5-S BVC Clearomizer page updated to indicate in the specs/description section that 100% organic, nonbleached cotton is used? " I will pass your kind suggestion to our packaging department.
    The cotton we used in our BVC coils and Atlantis series coils is 100% organic cotton,it is organic.

Best Wish!
  • Thank you so much for clarifying. Again, this is excellent customer service. Thank you for being a leader in providing quality products and clarity of information. Really looking forward to my new relationship as a consumer of Aspire products, beginning with the CE5-S!

Update: And my apologies - in my earlier post, I meant to clarify that it was chlorine bleach that I was concerned about - not, non-chlorine bleach, such as peroxide bleach, which seems safe.

All the best,

mclay
  • Dear mclay,

Thank you very much for your supporting and kind suggestions.

we also try our best to constantly improve our product to provide customer a perfect experience.

Best Wish!
  • Hi,

I just received the order for my CE5-S BVC Clearomizers using the following site:https://online.aspirecig.com/

However, my package did not come with a scratch code to verify its authenticity. I'm a bit confused since I bought directly from your store and not through a third party. Should my box have a scratch code?

The package indicates that it came from:

Simon Shi
    Aspirecig
    5 Floor Building B3 Xin Hongtai
    Industry Park Jian'an Road 14
    Tangwei Fuyong Town Bao'an
    PHONE: 15815595560

Is this your authentic location? If so, why did the black box that held my clearomizers not have a scratch code? Are scratch code boxes only provided when a person orders from a third party retailer?

Thanks you,

mclay
  • Dear mclay,
    I want to know that if you got a pack of BVC series coil or CE5-S BVC Clearomizers.

If you got 1 PCS packaging CE5-S BVC Clearomizers,I am sorry that there is no scratch and check label.
    But If you got the 5 pcs a pack BVC series replacement coil,there is a scratch and check label.

If customer bought 5 pcs a pack CE5 BVC clearomizers,there is also a scratch and check label on the box.

Have a nice day!
  • Excellent. This clears things up for me. I got the 1 PCS pack CE5-S BVC Clearomizers, so, based on your response, that explains why there is no scratch and check label. Thanks for the prompt response. This puts me at ease - just got a little concerned when I received the package today and noticed that the box was missing the scratch verification that I had read about in another post. Looking forward to trying out my new CE5-S BVC Clearomizer!
  • mclay" said:
    Excellent. This clears things up for me. I got the 1 PCS pack CE5-S BVC Clearomizers, so, based on your response, that explains why there is no scratch and check label. Thanks for the prompt response. This puts me at ease - just got a little concerned when I received the package today and noticed that the box was missing the scratch verification that I had read about in another post. Looking forward to trying out my new CE5-S BVC Clearomizer!
    Dear Mclay,
    Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience!

Now everything is clear :D

Thank you again for supporting aspire.

Best Wish!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire