Bought new pack of 5 replacement atomizers

So I went to local vape shop and bought a 5 pack of replace atlantis atomizers
I currently am using an ipv3 WITH a atlantis atomizer (THE SAME ONE I BOUGHT IN PACK)
and none of the 5 are working.. my ipv3 keeps saying check atomizer for everyone i put in

side info. I have bought the 5x pack multiple other times and usually there is 1 that doesn't work but all 5 not working?????

Am i doing something wrong?
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.
    First,please check the security code of your products on our website(https://www.aspirecig.com/) to make sure it is original,no one check the security code before you.

Second,we want to know what is the maximum output wattage of your battery? What is the resistance of your coil?

Have a nice day!
  • The IPV3 can, as I can see, go up to 150 Watts, so that shouldn't be the problem.
    Screw the coil on the base enough tightly.
    Else, try to loosen the contact pin on your box a bit, if possible (!), it probably doesn't make contact.
  • Cegoca" said:
    The IPV3 can, as I can see, go up to 150 Watts, so that shouldn't be the problem.
    Screw the coil on the base enough tightly.
    Else, try to loosen the contact pin on your box a bit, if possible (!), it probably doesn't make contact.
    yep thats what i have had to do aswell always tighten the coil down on air flow ring then install tank
  • Notice,some users don't assemble the device correctly,they first screw the coil to the upper hardware ,then screw the tank to the base hardware,which is not correct.
    The correct way is that users need first screw the coil to the base hardware tightly,then screw the base hardware with the coil together to the tank.

What's more,please make sure the wattage you used can fire the resistance of the coil.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire