How about an Aspire "E-Pipe"?

13»
Comments
  • @charlzrocks hello,how are you today?
    charlzrocks,I am here waiting for you. :)>-
  • Hello,Cegoca,
    I really want to see what our new products look like catlike,but i have no right to open the door to enter into the products development department. :-L
  • To make a successful e-pipe, it must be a regulated pipe, with variable wattage that goes up to about 16watts or VV that goes up to 5.5V or 6V. Must also use an 18350 battery (removable). In other words, must be very much like the smok guardian II. Except, you should make the pipe available as the bowl alone or as a kit with the nautilus mini and long drip tip.

One last thing. If you design the epipe in such a way that it can stand on a table top without using a separate stand, you will have probably the best VV/VW epipe ever made. There is one guy who makes VW pipes, by hand that stand up on a table, but they use the DNA 40 chip and are over $400!!!

Do NOT make a pipe unless it is VV or VW. You will fail. And if it is not a removable 18350, I will not buy it. And do not make it so it only has a few settings. Must be able to move the wattage or voltage freely from low to high and anywhere in between. Don't make the dumb mistake kanger made with the EMOW battery or the Kbox mod.

The carbon fiber finish in black is OK, however you should make at least one model in a wood finish.
  • The reason that I suggested the CF is that the Kamry has a multi-color range of it's e-pipes that has made them Very popular and the Carbon Fiber comes in a good range of colors as well. Let's see what the Aspire R&D team can come up with if they decide to pursue this further.

But the reason the Kamry pipe is no longer popular is because it is a mech mod with no kick module of any kind. It also shorted easily redering the pipe useless and was as such very dangerous.

Unless you sub-ohm, mech mods are very weak vapes. this is how sub-ohm vaping came to be. The Kamry mod was only successful for a time because people bought it for it's looks. Once they got it, they realized it was junk. Vaping unregulated at 3.7 volts with no sub-ohm coil or with no kick regulation is a very weak way to vape and very unsatisfying. That was OK for 2012/2013, but not for 2015 and beyond.

Pipes must be VV/VW up to about 16W with removable 18350.

• As far as color selection goes, I think if you make the pipe in each of the CF VV colors (Blue, Black, Gray, red) and then make a light wood and a dark wood, this would be good.
  • I must disagree with you regarding the18350 battery as it never lasts long enough. If the e-pipe has a built in battery, Aspire can pretty much make it in any shape they want making the pipe more versatile (with or without VV VW). All of the e-pipes I have use a 18350 and they only last a half a day at best (and that is using an Aspire Maxi with 1.8ohm coil). IMO a built in rechargable battery is so much more convenient and more accessable to the vaping public at large (no extra battery to purchase). Although I do agree with the VV VW option, and the freedom to use other interchangable tanks is a must. Color is subjective to personal taste. Although I personally don't care if they make a "Wood" version, I believe that Aspire should come out with some more CF colors for the E-Pipe. And "toolsavvy", I may not agree with you on all of your personal needs for an e-pipe, but I applaud you for the fact that you know what you want and this is what Aspire needs to hear more of regarding new product development. It helps them keep on top of their game. Thanks for the great input! Keep it up!
  • Thanks. Please keep in mind that if you look at reviews and discussions on the web for the various epipes that have been released to date, the overwhelming issue is that they are week in vapor production because they are either mech mods with no kick module (potentiometer) or just a regulated 3.7v device. Most people who a looking to buy epipes are not beginner vapers and therefore VV/VW is important.

However, if I were aspire, I would look into why the Smok guardian was never a huge success. It seems very few people have one. This could be that Smok failed to market it aggressively enough, but there could be other factors. Maybe the market for epipes just isn't very profitable??? Everyone who has one only has good thing sot say about them. However, there are very little reviews on it and most are from europe.
  • toolsavvy said:

Thanks. Please keep in mind that if you look at reviews and discussions on the web for the various epipes that have been released to date, the overwhelming issue is that they are week in vapor production because they are either mech mods with no kick module (potentiometer) or just a regulated 3.7v device. Most people who a looking to buy epipes are not beginner vapers and therefore VV/VW is important.

However, if I were aspire, I would look into why the Smok guardian was never a huge success. It seems very few people have one. This could be that Smok failed to market it aggressively enough, but there could be other factors. Maybe the market for epipes just isn't very profitable??? Everyone who has one only has good thing sot say about them. However, there are very little reviews on it and most are from europe.

Again, I think that it has to do with the longevity of the battery. You see few if any 18350 mech mods being marketed agressivly. I agree with you on the VV VW and the need for a better more consistant vape with an e-pipe. The sales success of the Kamry e-pipe was IMO due solely to the color range they offered. I know 4 friends who own them and they use them rarely solely due to the battery life. Why carry around something so bulky when it only lasts a few hours? I only use mine at home with very select juices. If we could get a battery that would last as long as a CF sub ohm and vapes as well as the Mini- Nautilus, I would love it!
  • I'd definitely buy an Aspire e-pipe that had a long-tapered tank (twist easy-refill) with a carbon fiber mini-usb rechargeable bowl-battery and a side-fire button. The right stainless steel drip-tip would make it one stylish pipe.
  • I'd definitely buy an Aspire e-pipe that had a long-tapered tank (twist easy-refill) with a carbon fiber mini-usb rechargeable bowl-battery and a side-fire button. The right stainless steel drip-tip would make it one stylish pipe.

I would buy one as well! We can only hope that Aspire developes one!!
  • Hey Tina.... any news yet on an E-Pipe? After the Triton success I can't wait to see what Aspire does with an E-Pipe design! [-O<
  • @charlzrocks I am sorry that I don't get any news from our products development department for the E-Pipe
    :((
    But I will keep on passing your requirements and suggestion to them.

:-?
  • I had a 618 e-pipe that was garbage, and I threw it away. I always wanted a Guardian but the price was a bit steep. Maybe Aspire can make an e-pipe that fits an 18650 battery? The long "bowl" might make an interesting look, and it seems like the 18350 just doesn't deliver the necessary power.
  • Oh, and I firmly believe that real wood should at least be an option. I don't know if I would invest in a CF e-pipe.
  • either way...I would certainly buy an e-pipe from Aspire! [-O<
© 2017 Powered by Aspire