How about an Aspire "E-Pipe"?

I am aware of many e-pipe style vapers that would love to have a better option than the current e-pipes available on the market, like the kamry e-pipe, hammer and pioneer style e-pipe. If you could make an e-pipe with a built in battery, side firing button and a "mini" Atlantis tank, that would be excellent! You could call it the "Poseidon" e-Pipe! Make it an easy to charge built in battery, make it in several colors, make it safe to use with safety circuits like the others in the Aspire line. I would love that! :idea:
Comments
  • 76 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • They must be working on our e-pipe ... :D
    Tina
  • Dear charlzrocks,
    Thank you very much for your kind suggestion.
    e-pipe style vapers with a built in battery, side firing button and a "mini" Atlantis tank

Wow e-pipe vaper,I found some information about kamry e-pipe, hammer and pioneer style e-pipe,from the pictures,which make me think of my grandfather's tobacco pipe :D

I have a question:Will this kind tank with e-pipe design will hit the most of the market?

Thank you again for your suggestion,I will pass it to our products development department.

Best Wish!
  • Marketing wise, the Kamry style e pipe is the most popular. The only problem is that it has a top firing button as opposed to a side fire button. It uses a 18350 battery, which seems to work ok. I have a "Belovgd" side fire E-pipe....it is using an Aspire Maxi clearo but doesn't have the power of a sub ohm battery.
  • Marketing wise, the Kamry style e pipe is the most popular. The only problem is that it has a top firing button as opposed to a side fire button. It uses a 18350 battery, which seems to work ok. I have a "Belovgd" side fire E-pipe....it is using an Aspire Maxi clearo but doesn't have the power of a sub ohm battery. Here is a photo...image
  • This is the one I often use, a Smok Guardian II with an Aspire Nautilus Assy tank on it.
    The wood touch is great but how about a (brown 8-) ) CF one ?
    Some "exclusive" Aspire device ! ;)

• Cegoca" said:
    This is the one I often use, a Smok Guardian II with an Aspire Nautilus Assy tank on it.
    The wood touch is great but how about a (brown 8-) ) CF one ?
    Some "exclusive" Aspire device ! ;)

Wow,if a brown nautilus mini,the appearance will be more beautiful. :D
  • That is one Beautiful pipe!! I love the wood with the cutout tank cover....very sophisticated and classy looking! However it has the top (bowl) button which I don't care for. Now if Aspire could make a CF pipe that would be sooooo cooool!!
  • I will pass your voice to our products development department.
    :D
  • charlzrocks" said:
    Now if Aspire could make a CF pipe that would be sooooo cooool!!
    A Carbon Fiber Pipe?!?!? Personally, not me. A pipe should be of some sort of wood.

The fun part is finding a battery that would fit and provide enough power, and some discrete fire button and charging port.

Would I use it... maybe, maybe not. If I let my hair go grey and grow a beard (which I can't do if my life depended on it), then maybe.

But I do have to admit that Smok Guardian II is a work of art.
  • The reason that I suggested the CF is that the Kamry has a multi-color range of it's e-pipes that has made them Very popular and the Carbon Fiber comes in a good range of colors as well. Let's see what the Aspire R&D team can come up with if they decide to pursue this further.
  • charlzrocks" said:
    The reason that I suggested the CF is that the Kamry has a multi-color range of it's e-pipes that has made them Very popular and the Carbon Fiber comes in a good range of colors as well. Let's see what the Aspire R&D team can come up with if they decide to pursue this further.
    "multi-color range"This is I also suggested to our products development department. :lol:
    I like pink color.
  • Guz" said:

A Carbon Fiber Pipe?!?!? Personally, not me. A pipe should be of some sort of wood.
    I think there are enough wooden e-pipes existing.
    And besides wood, the best feeling is with CF in my opinion.
    Metal e-pipes already exist too, a CF one would be a "première" ;)
  • The best name for it would be the "Aspire Poseidon Premier E-Pipe".
  • Sounds good ! But I would just say "Poseidon" because it's shorter ;)

Meanwhile, I just saw some real pipes in CF (from Italy), but in black.
    How about this kind of brown ?

• Cegoca" said:
    Sounds good ! But I would just say "Poseidon" because it's shorter ;)

Meanwhile, I just saw some real pipes in CF (from Italy), but in black.
    How about this kind of brown ?

I like it! :D
  • jinnis" said:
    I like it! :D
    Good ! So when does the production start ? ;)
  • Cegoca" said:
    [quote="jinnis"]I like it! :D
    Good ! So when does the production start ? ;)[/quote]

I have passed this suggestion to our products development department,hope good news in future. :D
  • I think the "Brown" looks kinda boring, reminds me of wood, might as well be beige. I suggest a deep blue and deep green and instead of the brown, but maybe a "Champagne Gold" color...... I like the deeper colors because they would embody the "Poseidon" name.....ya know....deep blue sea ......Kelp Forests.........Gold Dubloons......Copper Ingots etc. Maybe I am off on a different direction, but it would be in keeping with the Aspire "Nautical" Theme. Then again whatever helps get it into production!
  • I think at this stage, the engineering of the pipe is the most important but why not a different colours choice like for the most CF batteries indeed :D
  • I concur. Let's get the pipe designed and into production, colors can be voted on later, 'eh?
  • I believe the design elements should be first and foremost that it looks at least somewhat like a traditional smoking pipe. There are a few designs out there that lend themselves too much to the hemp crowd than others. Second, it must have a long lasting battery, preferably with a mini usb charger. Third, it should be adaptable to 510 and ego connections. Fourth, it should come as a full kit with charger, replacement coils/glass/drip tip long stem. Also it should fit well in the hand and have a side firing button. If it could as well be designed to be free standing without losing the traditional lines, that would be a plus. Any other ideas? please chime in! :idea:
  • I think a top button would look more like the tobacco bowl. Black button! I can't say I would buy one (money doesn't grow on trees) but it's a cool idea!
  • @charlrocks : I think you are asking too much ;)
    A 18350 removable battery and a 510 connection are the standards for that kind of device.
  • charlzrocks" said:
    I concur. Let's get the pipe designed and into production, colors can be voted on later, 'eh?
    If anyone can make a vote for the colors you want?
    Then we can give our votes.
  • d1rte30" said:
    I think a top button would look more like the tobacco bowl. Black button! I can't say I would buy one (money doesn't grow on trees) but it's a cool idea!
    Check out the side button on the photo of the green pipe that I posted. The reason for the side button is that it is more easily operated with either hand as opposed to a top fire button. Some folks have shorter fingers and it is awkward to use that way (I have shorter fingers and to me it seems like I am tamping the tobacco of a traditional bowl pipe with my finger or thumb)
  • Cegoca" said:
    @charlrocks : I think you are asking too much ;)
    A 18350 removable battery and a 510 connection are the standards for that kind of device.
    I understand that they are the standards, however wouldn't you like this to be a non-standard premium pipe? I know that I would! They could make it with a built in battery and charge it with a mini or micro usb cord. The 18350 batteries that I use on my current pipes do not last nearly long enough. I believe that is why the e-pipe isn't as popular as it could be and Aspire could make this a game changer like the CF/Atlantis line is. Also, if you don't ask for it, it will never be made. Give the people at Aspire a challenge and look what they can come up with. Ya gotta be positive!!
  • jinnis" said:
    [quote="charlzrocks"]I concur. Let's get the pipe designed and into production, colors can be voted on later, 'eh?
    Then we can give our votes.[/quote]

Are you proposing that we do a poll on the color selection and then vote for the colors?
  • charlzrocks" said:
    [quote="jinnis"][quote="charlzrocks"]I concur. Let's get the pipe designed and into production, colors can be voted on later, 'eh?
    Then we can give our votes.[/quote]

Are you proposing that we do a poll on the color selection and then vote for the colors?[/quote]

Yes! :D
  • I have set up a color selection poll for the Aspire Poseidon E-Pipe on the first post of this thread. You may select up to 4 Carbon Fiber colors.
  • charlzrocks" said:
    I concur. Let's get the pipe designed and into production, colors can be voted on later, 'eh?
    I vote for the silver color :D

I have passed your suggestion to our products development department.

Just wait,the same as you. :(
© 2017 Powered by Aspire