Top fill and rebuildable sections

First of all I love the quality of your products. From their ease of use to the options you provide such as the 5ml tank option to the redesign of your coils to all cotton. It proves that as a company your are willing to listen to your customers. What I'd like to see in the future from Aspire is the Atlantis tanks with an easy no leak top fill method. Also, the addition of a rebuildable option for the Atlantis 2 with a single coil deck and dual coil deck for the Atlantis Mega would be excellent. Thanks again for what you do and keep up the great work!
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear xdipper,

Thank you very much for supporting aspire and giving us your sincerely suggestions.

There are many aspire's customers like you gave us the suggestions about easy refilling way and RBA deck.

We have collected these suggestion and passed them to our products development department.
    They have took your suggestions into account.

Hope we will not disappoint you and all aspire's loyal customers :D

Please wait for us in patience.

Best Regards!
  • Thanks for your reply. One thing I forgot to mention in terms of the top fill method; Please make sure you consider the different types of e-liquid bottles so that everything from a syringe to a needle-top bottle to a bigger dropper style bottle will fit without making a mess.
  • ok,i got it! :D
  • xdipper" said:
    First of all I love the quality of your products. From their ease of use to the options you provide such as the 5ml tank option to the redesign of your coils to all cotton. It proves that as a company your are willing to listen to your customers. What I'd like to see in the future from Aspire is the Atlantis tanks with an easy no leak top fill method. Also, the addition of a rebuildable option for the Atlantis 2 with a single coil deck and dual coil deck for the Atlantis Mega would be excellent. Thanks again for what you do and keep up the great work!
    Been asking for this for months now hopefully they will listen. if anything a rba deck would be the most ideal.
  • Good things are a long time in coming :ugeek:
  • It would of course be my pleasure to test any designs you come up with and report back to you my thoughts and suggestions. Either way, I will be buying whatever it is that Aspire comes up with. I will do my best to be patient.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire