CF Sub Ohm battery and Aspire charger/wall adaptor Question

I asked this question earlier and was never given an answer.....so again...I am interested in the specification 2 usb charger for my CF Sub ohm battery. Is the Aspire US Standard Adaptor the correct one per the addendum on your site description of same eg: "Notice:If customers choose specification 2 charger,when customers want to plug our USB charger to wall adaptor to charge the battery, in order to protect the adaptor and get better charging experience,please make sure the output current of the adaptor is greater than 1000mah."
The reason that I ask is there are no technical specifications on this site regarding the Aspire US Standard Adaptor. What are the technical specs? :?:
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    here is the link for the wall adpator:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-adaptor-p-86.html
    Different country,the required standard is different:
    US standard:it is 800mah
    Europe standard:it is 800mah
    UK standard:it is 1000mah

Have a nice day!
  • So that means that I cant use the Aspire wall adaptor with the Aspire specification 2 charger because your US version wall adaptor is not greater than 1000mah......is that correct? :?:
  • What is the warranty on the CF Sub Ohm battery, just bought it in February and now only seems to hold a charge for 9 hrs. I am not a heavy vape and it use to last me a full day and a half.
  • Animal" said:
    What is the warranty on the CF Sub Ohm battery, just bought it in February and now only seems to hold a charge for 9 hrs. I am not a heavy vape and it use to last me a full day and a half.
    How long does a battery last decided by many elements:the using voltage,the using frequecy,the resistance of the coil,how long to take a puffs,if it is full charged....
    What's more,after using for a spell,the capacity of the battery will reduce,this is normal phenomenon for all kinds of battery,just like the battery of our mobile phone,for the first month,we charge it every three days,but from the second month,we need charge it every day.

It is really difficult to confirm if it is the battery's problem just by how long does the battery last.
    If the battery can last nine hours,we think there is no problem for the battery.
  • Can I use the Aspire brand adapter with the Aspire 1000mah charger cable? Someone else asked this and the question wasn't answered.
  • @mstephens0500
    I found a usb wall adaptor that works with the Aspire 1000mah charger cable. I use both to charge my Aspire CF SubOhm Batteries and the combination works great. The specs on it are as follows:
    Mode: HBT-061
    Input:100-240V-50/60Hz 0.1a
    Output: 5.0V _ 1000mA
© 2017 Powered by Aspire