What is the best e-juice to taste?

Any suggestions for new e-juice to try while I am waiting for my Atlantis 2! Hopefully I'll get some good ideas!
What are you vaping now? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Comments
  • 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I like LiQuid Vanilla Custard most now
    As it tastes very good.
    cloud vaper production, wonderful flavour ,a little sweeter and a higher vg. Throat hit a little harsh for my taste but it is tolerable. :mrgreen:
  • After several hours woking!let me have a rest furtively. Today i vape my Atlantis Mega on my CF maxx battery with tobacco liquid,are you?
    Would you please keep the secret for me?(please don't tell my manager) :lol:
    [attachment=0]QQ图片20150429104451.jpg[/attachment]
    jpg
    jpg
    QQ图片20150429104451.jpg
  • I will keep the secret :lol:
    I ever prefer to my tobaccos and the closest I have found was inawera Virginia tobacco absolute I think I got it from lesuire liquids.Very nice.
    Wow,the combination of Atlantis Mega and CF maxx battery looks like a monster :o

I like Atlantis 2 more.

How about Cosmic fog Milk and honey? Anyone tried it? :?: :?: :?:
  • Thank you tk4567,you are so kind :)

I tried tobacco,mango,blueberry,but I didn't try Cosmic fog Milk and honey :cry:

Maybe I will have a try in future,if I can get it.
  • tk4567" said:
    I will keep the secret :lol:
    I ever prefer to my tobaccos and the closest I have found was inawera Virginia tobacco absolute I think I got it from lesuire liquids.Very nice.
    Wow,the combination of Atlantis Mega and CF maxx battery looks like a monster :o

I like Atlantis 2 more.

How about Cosmic fog Milk and honey? Anyone tried it? :?: :?: :?:

Tastes gorgeously sweet and smells a bit like sweet popcorn and Ruthless Ez duz it in another! Both awesome flavours Ez duz it is a bit more of an adv though
  • Wow,

Seems like that adolphboy is very familiar with all kinds of flavor e-juice. :o
  • Milk & Honey is vvvveeeeerrrrryyyyy good! I have a bottle now. I like Propaganda e-juice a lot too. Oh and SlamBerry by Cosmic Charlie's. Anarchy by Vengeance e-liquids is my real favorite. Sour Pineapple/Tropical :D
  • green apple and watermelon by Classified e-liquids is what i am using atm very good in the 12mg
    have also tried the black cherry by ublaze also very good
  • d1rte30" said:
    Milk & Honey is vvvveeeeerrrrryyyyy good! I have a bottle now. I like Propaganda e-juice a lot too. Oh and SlamBerry by Cosmic Charlie's. Anarchy by Vengeance e-liquids is my real favorite. Sour Pineapple/Tropical :D

I like LiQuid Vanilla Custard most,Throat hit a little,I like the feeling. :D
  • There are many brands e-juice i want to try.I think that I need burn my money. :(
  • If you like custard flavours, a good company to try is Isle of Custard, their flavours are out of this world!
  • custard is good also try cosmic fogs range thay are fantastic nuts is my fav also Swedish fish my god its good
  • moggilicious" said:
    If you like custard flavours, a good company to try is Isle of Custard, their flavours are out of this world!
    Thank you for sharing :D
© 2017 Powered by Aspire