Magnetic connection mod for bats and all tanks

Magnetic connection mod for bats and all tanks for easy swapping of bats and tanks could be cool if you ask me. when i say magnetic i mean the join between the battery and the tank so there would be no need for threading just snap the tank into place it could be in the form of a beauty ring/rings the positive ring on the bat and the negative on the tank i don't know if that's any clearer lol
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you give more details about this idea,I think more people will vote this post. :D
  • ok,I see now. :D
    Thank you very much Jasonvape.
    You are really so patient
  • With 510 threads being so easy to strip I would like to see some kind of twist n lock on a device technology in vaping has moved on and I think a bold move by a major supplier like a twist and lock on system would soon catch on and other companies would soon catch on finally making the 510 connection a thing of the past
  • ANGRY PANDA" said:
    With 510 threads being so easy to strip I would like to see some kind of twist n lock on a device technology in vaping has moved on and I think a bold move by a major supplier like a twist and lock on system would soon catch on and other companies would soon catch on finally making the 510 connection a thing of the past
    I am sorry that I am very dull :(
    Did you see any battery with the thread your said?
    If yes,would you please share with me?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire