Thanks
Comments
  • 20 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Jasonvape" said:
    this would work best on the t shape cut out one i think
    Thanks
    :oops:
  • lets forget what people have been saying about the t shaped one
  • I want to say different people has different requirement.
    Oh,it is really difficult for us to make decision. :cry:
    Ok,let's contesting: "T" shape or not? :roll:
  • yeah that's true i would like to see the steel tank for the mini without the cutout or evin the a from the aspire brand logo that would look very nice
  • [quote="Jasonvape"]yeah that's true i would like to see the steel tank for the mini without the cutout or evin the a from the aspire brand logo that would look very nice[/quote

Full stainless steel with two windows on side ,so users can see how much e-juice inside the tank.
    How about this one? :D
  • yeah thats sounds good to me
  • Jasonvape" said:
    yeah thats sounds good to me
    ok,I will pass this suggestion to our products development department.
    :D
  • thanks that would be fantastic i will be first to buy one
  • Jasonvape" said:
    thanks that would be fantastic i will be first to buy one
    Why you don't like the hollowed-out sleeve shape?

I like the hollowed-out sleeve shape more. :)
  • i do like it its but why not have verity hearts spirals stars solid steel with no glass the world is your oyster you could have a pole to see what people might want or get people to submit there ideas the best one wins and perhaps gets a prize good times
  • Jasonvape" said:
    i do like it its but why not have verity hearts spirals stars solid steel with no glass the world is your oyster you could have a pole to see what people might want or get people to submit there ideas the best one wins and perhaps gets a prize good times
    Everyone who have a good idea about our products,he/she can contacts us through our forum or livechart or send email to Tina tina@aspirecig.com

If your idea the best one,and accepted by our products development department,you can get a prize from us. :D

Best Regards
  • thanks Tina email sent to you
  • Jasonvape" said:
    thanks Tina email sent to you
    She will answer you,if she is convenience! :D
  • I may be slightly out of topic, but in my opinion, I would prefer refill tanks that has volume scale mark in both ways.

So that I can monitor my nicotine intake when vaping, and knowing the amount of nicotine I filled when mixing the e-juices.

P.S. stainless steel tank protection is good! It saves my tank from falling off the table.
  • Dear Portege,

"refill tanks that has volume scale mark" oh,i know that.I saw it on our nautilus and nautilus mini tank. :D
    Did you want to see the volume scale mark on all of aspire's tanks?

Best Regards!
  • jinnis" said:
    Dear Portege,

"refill tanks that has volume scale mark" oh,i know that.I saw it on our nautilus and nautilus mini tank. :D

Best Regards!

Yes Jinnis, absolutely.

I would purchase that instantly once it comes available :D

Add to that, stainless steel protected glass tank with scales would be a better option and I am willing to spend more on the durability of that tank!
  • yeah stainless steel all the way unbreakable nautilus !!!
  • Portege" said:
    [quote="jinnis"]Dear Portege,

Best Regards!

Yes Jinnis, absolutely.

I would purchase that instantly once it comes available :D

Add to that, stainless steel protected glass tank with scales would be a better option and I am willing to spend more on the durability of that tank![/quote]

Ok,your suggestion will be passed to our products development department in today's meeting.

Best Regards!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire