Nautilus Mini Operating Power

Dear Aspire Support,

I frequently see the operating voltage for the Nautilus Mini rated at between 3.3V and 4.8V, but on the side of the 1.8 Ohm coils the top voltage is listed at 6.0V. This is equivalent to about 20W. My question, therefore, is why is the "recommended" operating voltage limited to 4.8V? I have found that the Nautilus coils tend to flood and gurgle at lower power levels, and so I am using my Nautilus Mini with an iStick 30W at about 15W without any issues.

Thank you for your help.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire.
    "on the side of the 1.8 Ohm coils the top voltage is listed at 6.0V"we have changed the voltage range coating on our 1.8 ohm coils from 3.3V-6.0v to 4.2V-5.0V.You may got the old one.
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.

Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 4.5W-6.5W
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 7W-11W

Have a nice day!
  • I am still a bit confused. I understand that you have reduced the recommended voltage, but I don't understand why we want to reduce the voltage with the larger wicking holes. I have found that the coils more frequently gurgle when using watts below 13W.
  • larger wicking holes :?: :?:
© 2017 Powered by Aspire