Vape Scabbard-Tell me your opinion?

If it is very inconvenience to take vape devices with you.
Now,you never need worry about this .
Aspire is going to release a vape scabbard,you can put your aspire vape devices into the scabbard.
It is very convenience for you to take your vape device with you.

details:
Material:Genuine Leather
Colour:Black and Brown for options

Pictures:

Now,the vape scabbard is for sale on aspire's online store:https://online.aspirecig.com/vape-scabbarddelivery-on-april-25th-p-103.html

Tell me your opinion : Black or Brown?
Comments
  • 27 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I would choose the black one but can it suit a CF Mod + Atlantis as the CF Mod is a bit longer ?
    Good idea anyway but can it be hanged on a belt, I don't see the back ?
  • I would definitvley choose the camel one... because the leather looks finer...
  • Cegoca" said:
    I would choose the black one but can it suit a CF Mod + Atlantis as the CF Mod is a bit longer ?
    Dear Cegoca,
    Yes,it is suitable.
    What's more,it can be hanged on belt. :D
  • SaintPauliVape" said:
    I would definitvley choose the camel one... because the leather looks finer...
    Dear SaintPauliVape

I also like the brown one,because I am a girl.I don't like black. :D
  • Cegoca" said:
    I would choose the black one but can it suit a CF Mod + Atlantis as the CF Mod is a bit longer ?
    Here are some pictures for the back of the scabbard.
    [attachment=1]1.png[/attachment]
    [attachment=0]2.jpg[/attachment]
    png
    png
    1.png
    jpg
    jpg
    2.jpg
    1.png 3.8K
    2.jpg 76.5K
  • Good, thanks Tina ! ;)
  • Cegoca" said:
    Good, thanks Tina ! ;)
    You are welcome!
    I like the brown one so much :D
  • Cool idea for some but I'll stick to my backpack or chest pockets 8-)
  • d1rte30" said:
    Cool idea for some but I'll stick to my backpack or chest pockets 8-)
    Don't knock it till you try it ;)

Before I made the prototype, I too was putting my setup in various places on my body, or bags, or what-not. Now, when I get dressed, the first thing I do is put my scabbard on my belt and I won't leave home without it.

I've actually made several more for friends after they saw my setup, and now they too won't leave home without it.
  • Guz" said:

Now, when I get dressed, the first thing I do is put my scabbard on my belt and I won't leave home without it.
    You sound like a cowboy, except for the gun ;)
  • Cegoca" said:
    [quote="Guz"]
    Now, when I get dressed, the first thing I do is put my scabbard on my belt and I won't leave home without it.
    You sound like a cowboy, except for the gun ;)[/quote]
    Who said I didn't?!?!?! :D

Actually the order is:
    1. Swiss army knife left front pocket
    2. Vape scabbard on right hip
    3. Pistol in the small of the back
  • It could do with more padding on the inside maybe evin a hard plastic coated in rubber to stop cracking of tanks good idea i like the brown the black one looks a tacky :D
  • Jasonvape" said:
    It could do with more padding on the inside maybe evin a hard plastic coated in rubber to stop cracking of tanks good idea i like the brown the black one looks a tacky :D
    I also like brown one :lol:
  • Yeah it looks like better quality leather agreed :D
  • Hmmmm....the brown one looks kinda beige to me.....I can always dye the leather a darker brown.....ehhhh....I will just get the black one!
  • Tina" said:
    [quote="SaintPauliVape"]I would definitvley choose the camel one... because the leather looks finer...
    Dear SaintPauliVape

I also like the brown one,because I am a girl.I don't like black. :D[/quote]

I like the black one,I vote for the black one :lol:
  • I was going to go with the black, but then I was afraid I would never go back!

At least that what I have always heard.

:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o
  • jbunton1" said:
    I was going to go with the black, but then I was afraid I would never go back!

At least that what I have always heard.

:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o
    I have the same worry as you,black cloth,black shoes,all are black,
    all in all,I like it. :lol:
  • roflmao :lol:
  • thegeodeman2005" said:
    roflmao :lol:

jinnis didn't get that. Or maybe my mind is in the gutter and I took that the wrong way :lol:
    Dear thegeodeman2005
    What did you think about? :?: :?: :?: :?:
  • Jinnis

I was just laughing at what jbunton1 said and your reply to it.
  • I Have the New Elite kit Cf Maxx & Mega Tank will there be a scabbard for this model as i want one
  • ANGRY PANDA" said:
    I Have the New Elite kit Cf Maxx & Mega Tank will there be a scabbard for this model as i want one
    I will pass your requirement to our products development department.

Hope good news in nearly future. :D
  • @jinnis Any updates on a Scabbard for the Aspire Mega & CF Maxx combination. @-)
  • When I bought the platinum kit, I didn't think I would ever use the scabbard, but I was wrong, it is a great addition. Unfortunately the stitching is unraveling and the magnets have shifted onto one another, so it doesn't close properly anmore. But I would definitely purchase another one.....a black one!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire