Driptip Adaptor for Atlantis 2/Mega

What do you think about the size of our new drip tip on Atlantis 2/Mega?
[attachment=2]QQ图片20150423205737.png[/attachment]
If it is very big?Do you want to use your own drip tip?
Aspire listened to customers' voice,we are going to release a drip tip adaptor for Atlantis 2/Mega tank.

Here are the pictures:
[attachment=1]1.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]2.png[/attachment]

Now the drip tip adaptor for Atlantis 2/Mega is for sale on aspire's online store:https://online.aspirecig.com/driptip-adaptor-for-atlantis-2mega-p-102.html
png
png
QQ图片20150423205737.png
png
png
1.png
png
png
2.png
1.png 121.3K
2.png 129.7K
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hell yeah! Drip tips are my favorite way to customize my vapes. I'm very glad you'll be releasing this!!!!!!

Could you please show a picture of how it will look? Does it replace the top air flow ring or sit on top?
  • Nice. The only thing that would make it better is if the adapter was slightly taller with an air flow control with adjustable slots.
  • I think (I hope) it replaces the drip tip on the air flow ring.
    I will certainly buy one or two shortly.
  • Does the slipstream adjustment still work with the adapter in place?
  • You mean the airflow control from above ?
    Comparing the bottom shape of the original drip tip and of the adapter, I would suppose so.
    Otherwise, it would be a shame.
  • Guz" said:
    Does the slipstream adjustment still work with the adapter in place?
    Yes :D
  • midnightwolf" said:
    Nice. The only thing that would make it better is if the adapter was slightly taller with an air flow control with adjustable slots.
    Ok,I received your suggestion.
    I will pass it to our products development department.

Best Regards
  • i like the sort of tapered ends the seem to feel better on my lips this is nice though have you guys thought about a glass drip tip?? thanks
    Users can use the drip tip adaptor,then they can use other kinds of drip tips like glass drip tip :geek:

If glass drip tip will breaks easily?Because,fragile is the feature of the glass.

This is my own opinion. :D

How do you think?
  • midnightwolf" said:
    Nice. The only thing that would make it better is if the adapter was slightly taller with an air flow control with adjustable slots.
    But why a second airflow control on the adapter, just above the fixed one on top ?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire