aspire k1 - "liquid vapor" issue ??

hello,

i purchased a k1 tank as backup to my nautilus mini (which i think is great), i use 100% VG (which i am guessing is part of the problem)

i appreciate the k1 is a more economical tank, but it is producing very wispy / "humid" vapor that i have been coughing back up after a session (like very loose, eliquid flavoured mucous).

it is "OK" on about 5.5v for vapor production, but obviously too much for the tank (i think (?)), as the tank gets too hot.

voltages from 3.3 - 4v seem to not "vaporize" properly as described above.

- is this just because i am using 100% VG (and "not compatible" with the k1 ?), or do you think perhaps the tank is faulty ? / or is there any known issues ?.

(having no problems with the nautilus mini with 100% VG is all, and don't know if i have my expectations too high).

many thanks for any help or advice!

regards,
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    You didn't tell us the resistance of your coil.
    We can not figure out if the voltage you used was high or not.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,It is better to use them with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8,
    For our 2.1 ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is 5.0-5.8V
    If the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the problem will happend.
    100% vg is really high for our K1 glassomizer,for it doesn't contain air adjustable system.We usually use VG proportion less than 50%(0-30%).

Have a nice day!
  • thankyou very much for the reply !,

sorry for not saying; i am using 1.8ohm coils.

- do you think please; as someone who donesn't want to change from 100% VG:

would it probably increase the performance for me if i made the air holes bigger ?, or would i probably be better passing it on for someone else to enjoy who doesn't use 100% VG ?

thanks!
  • Dear Customer,
    100% vg proportion e-juice is really too thick,it is really difficult for the coil from k1 glassomizer to soak up.
    If you want to use high vg e-juice,we suggest customers to use our Atlantis 2,for the airflow hole on the coil is much larger than the coil from K1 glassomizer.
    here is the link for the details:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-atlantis-2-p-98.html

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire