aspire nautilus mini rubber peice fell out of top

I am new to vaping and recently purchased a nautilus mini I unscrewed the top peice and a rubber peice fell out of it can anyone tell me where it goes? It's not the rubber bit around the base
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Shaun90,
    There is a seal ring in the upper hardware,I don't really know if you mean that.
    I fell strange that there is a thread fix the seal ring,how did it fell out of the upper hardware?
    Would you please first check the security code of your nautilus mini to confirm the authenticity.
    Thank you!
    jpg
    jpg
    IMG_20140904_084916.jpg
  • shaun90" said:
    I am new to vaping and recently purchased a nautilus mini I unscrewed the top peice and a rubber peice fell out of it can anyone tell me where it goes? It's not the rubber bit around the base
    I had the seal in the upper hardware stick to the glass when I took it apart to clean the tank. You can put it back in the upper hardware just slide it down the chimney part and over top the threads into the top cap. Its a little hard getting it over the threads. The seal has two sides I noticed. One side has holes the other side is smooth. You want the smooth side against the glass and the side with holes against the metal cap.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire