Skeleton Mod on Atlantis Aspire?

Straight to the point: Is it a viable combo to use the Skeleton Mod with an Aspire Atlantis (0.5 Ohm)? as in will it not explode or so on? Im still worried about using my Atlantis with a mech mod cause I;ve never used one except the CF Mod.

Need a quick reply ASAP mod, thanks.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear germs95,
    I am sorry to tell that you mod(Skeleton) is not compatible with our Atlantis,for the output wattage is not enough to fire the tank.
    Our Atlantis is compatible with 20-30W wattage output batteries,Customers need check the wattage output is enough to fire our Atlantis,what's more,please make sure using wattage not exceed 30W,or you will burn the coils.
    What's more,our engineer suggest customers to use the battery which has Overdischarge and Atomizer Short Circuit Protection.

You can try our CF MOD :https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-cf-mod-battery-without-usb-charger-p-90.html.
    Our CF MOD batteries is the upgraded version of traditional Mod,it has Protective electronic switch,which is easy to control when using.What's more,it has Overdischarge and Atomizer Short Circuit Protection.
    On the bottom of our CF MOD batteries,the cap can be removed,customer need fill in they own batteries.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire