Leaking, poor vapor

Hi,

I have been using a Nautlius Mini for about a month now and have just had a horrible experience. The first week was great - everything was amazing and I was happy to have gone with it.

After that first week it's all gone downhill. It is constantly flooding. I vape at 13.5w and always let it burn for a second before I inhale. A new coil will work awesome for about an hour, then, with every hit I end up with juice on my lips and tongue. Once this starts I can literally turn it upside down over a paper towel and watch juice form on the towel from the tip.

I have cleaned it, made sure everything is tight. When it does this the vapor production goes way down and I get less than a half of a fresh coil. Once it is flooded, I can turn it up to 15w, burn it for 10 seconds and after that it still doesn't taste burnt and is still seemingly flooded. I have done two 10 second burns with no juice in contact with the air holes in a row and it will still hit without a burnt taste and still spit juice.

Am I crazy/doing something wrong/have a bad tank? I just desperately want it to work like it did the first week.

Thanks for any help.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Please check the tank and the coils carefully,if the coil is screwed to the base hardware tightly.If not,the leaking problem will happen.
    If the seals on the tank and the coil are all right here,no lost or no broken.
    If there is crack on th glass tube.Even a little crack will cause theproblem.
    What's more,please disassemble the base hardware off to check if the glass tube is connected to the upper chimney tightly.

Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:

For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 4.5W-6.5W
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 7W-10W
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(we usually use 0%-20% in our daily test using)

If leaking problem is happen,please disassemble the device and wash it with clean water,then let it air dry for 1-2 days.
    Then change out the old coil,make sure,the coil must screwed to the base hardware tightly.
    Notice:the coil can not be washed with water.

At last,it is important that it is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery then smoke,it also can hear explosive sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire