Atlantis cartridge burned under just two hrs?

Im using the CF Mod with my Atlantis and after vaping like half an hour with a new cartridge, I check the cartridge and I could see the middle coil becomes a bit dark, is it burned or just the juice carmalizing(Is this how tou even spell it? haha) on the coil? So far I have not tasted any burnt taste tho. This made me miss my Digital Box mod where I can pick the sweet point of watt that wont burn the coil easily :cry:
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,customer need let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.

Please make sure if your e-juice contains high sugar/sweet/nicotine content,if the e-juice has a high sugar/sweetener/nicotine content it will gunk up and carmalize on the coil really fast. The darkening of the juice is the caramelized coils coloring it and short the coils' life.
    Also if customers leave the e-juice out much in the heat or the sun it will darken a little as well depending on the nicotine content.

Have a nice day!
  • jinnis" said:
    Dear Customer
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,customer need let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.

Please make sure if your e-juice contains high sugar/sweet/nicotine content,if the e-juice has a high sugar/sweetener/nicotine content it will gunk up and carmalize on the coil really fast. The darkening of the juice is the caramelized coils coloring it and short the coils' life.
    Also if customers leave the e-juice out much in the heat or the sun it will darken a little as well depending on the nicotine content.

Have a nice day!
    You're welcome and wow, thanks for the info! :) Have a nice day to you too Sir :D and don't forget, vape on! ;)
© 2017 Powered by Aspire