New Coil Design or fake?

Pictured are 2 different BVC coils. The Coil on the Right of each picture are coils I received with my Aspire K1 starter kit:

From the same website I then purchased some replacement BVC coils, this coil is pictured on the Left.

As you can see they are different, the one on the Left has bigger holes on the sides and a different air hole at the bottom. Both have Aspire BVC on them, both have 1.6Ω (3.0 - 4.2V) on them, both have 201330324987.9 on them. The one of the Left has a CE on it.

Are they both genuine, if they are why are they different?

Thanks,
Dan
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear danny8oy,
    Thank you for supporting apsire!
    We did a little change to our BVC coils to make the airflow hole a little bigger.
    The one on the Left has bigger holes on the sides and a different air hole at the bottom is the new version.

Have a nice day!
  • Thanks for the quick response.

I would recommend maybe doing a page on close ups of different coils, showing old and new ones. With a lot of fakes and different sources to purchase from, it would be good to see exactly what we should be receiving.
  • Dear danny8oy,
    Thank you for your good suggestions.
    Customers can check the security code of their products on our website to make sure it is original.
    The security code is on the box,which need customer to scratch and get it,
    When customer check the security code on our website,it should be original.no one check the security code before you.
    If the security code is checked before or doesn't not exist,it is fake aspire product.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire