Product warrant and replacement

Hi, recently I purchased the Atlantis kit and the Aspire CF Sub Q (symbol looks like a horse shoe) battery which has been working great until recently. For about 3 weeks now the battery has not been holding a charge. I revisited the local vendor and purchased a new cord because it appeared to be loose for some reason. with the new cord it work fine for a day or two; but now appears to not being able to obtain a full charge. The lights on the battery unit seems to be working properly going from an amber color to the blue when charging. But the blue light never go off to indicate the unit is fully charged. Even if charged for 2 or more hours or overnight. The charging cord and adapter never seems to turn green to indicate a full charge either. At went to the local vendor yesterday to discuss the problem, however the owner wasn't there to make a decision on what to do about the issue.

So, I want to know from the maker and expert at Aspire what the heck is going on. Can you help, is there a warranty on the battery, or is there any way to replace the battery considering the short time I have the product. Mind I went to this product after a less expensive product purchased from the local vendor. Your help is greatly appreciated. By the way I love the product. Thanks in advance for your assistance, Will.
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire.
    Did you use our original charger to charge the battery?
    Our engineers suggest customers to use our original charger to charge the battery,for other brand charger will damage our battery.
    As customers requirment,It takes longer time to use our original USB
    charger (standard:output DC 4.2V,420mah) to charge our CF subohm battery.
    So we released another standard USB charger(output:DC
    4.2V,1000mah ),if customer want to charge our CF sub ohm,we suggest customer to choose 1000mah output standard charger.
    Here is the link for the charger:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-usb-chargeroptional-p-78.html
    Please pay attention to the purchase suggestion and notice on that page.

Wish you all the best!
  • Good luck getting aspire to help you. They will probably give you the standard statement, something like "you should check the scratch off code to make sure it's an actual authentic Aspire product" , then the general run a round about taking the product to the vendor you purchased it from.
    For a company that supposedly cares soooo much about customer satisfaction, they don't do squat for actually warranty upholding. I have many stories that will attain to this; they ALWAYS defer to the point of purchase. Guess that's what we get for buying Chinese junk.
  • daeckley1676" said:
    Good luck getting aspire to help you. They will probably give you the standard statement, something like "you should check the scratch off code to make sure it's an actual authentic Aspire product" , then the general run a round about taking the product to the vendor you purchased it from.
    For a company that supposedly cares soooo much about customer satisfaction, they don't do squat for actually warranty upholding. I have many stories that will attain to this; they ALWAYS defer to the point of purchase. Guess that's what we get for buying Chinese junk.
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for your kind suggestion.
    Of course we will be responsible for every of our products.But every company has its own after-sale process.As our after-sale process,we need send replacements to our directly retailers and authorized directly distributors.
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send the replacement to our authorized selles.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for sevice,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defect,you exchange from the seller,if the seller bought the products from us directly,they can ask us for replacement,if the seller bought the products from our authorized distributors,our authorized distributors will replacement it.
    For we have customers around the world,it is really difficult to offer directly service to every customers around the world.We are now trying to establish global service.but it need time to finish.

Wish you all the best!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire