Atlantis Hollow Sleeve Stuck On Base

Hi, I accidentally dropped my Atlantis (with hollow sleeve) and ipv2s yesterday and now I can't get the Atlantis to open. Since I have the sleeve, I am unable to unscrew it from the top. The base is pretty much stuck on. I tried using sleeves, towel, rubber kitchen thingies and it still won't budge. Are there any other tricks to get this unscrewed?
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear sillypanda,

Thank you for supporting us .
    I am sorry that i don't understand your problem very well.
    Did you mean that the hollowed-out sleeve replacement tank can not be screwed off the base hardware?
    "I have the sleeve, I am unable to unscrew it from the top" :?:
    I am sorry to tell that the top part of the hollowed-out sleeve replacement tank can not be screwed off.

Best wish.
  • Tina" said:
    Dear sillypanda,

Thank you for supporting us .
    I am sorry that i don't understand your problem very well.
    Did you mean that the hollowed-out sleeve replacement tank can not be screwed off the base hardware?
    "I have the sleeve, I am unable to unscrew it from the top" :?:
    I am sorry to tell that the top part of the hollowed-out sleeve replacement tank can not be screwed off.

Best wish.

Hi,

Yes, I could not get the hollowed out sleeve to screw off from the base. I was just simply stating that since it's a hollowed out sleeve, there's no way for me to unscrew it from the top. I was just telling you everything I tried.

Thanks
  • Hi Tina,

Yes, my hollowed out sleeve can not be screwed off from the base hardware. I was just stating that I know that the hollowed out sleeve could not be screwed from the top. I was just listing everything I had tried. Is there any other way to get the hollowed out sleeve to screw off from the base?

Thanks.
  • Dear sillypanda,
    I am passed your problem to our engineer.
    The thread of the chimney part was damaged while dropping.Or the chimney part was tilted while dropping.
    Please screw the base hardware off the hollowed-out replacement tank with much power,or try to ask your friends to help you.
    If still not work,we suggest you to use pliers to catch the base hardware to help unscrew it from the hollowed-out replacement tank.
    Be careful,Don't hurt yourself or damage the base hardware.
    Have a nice day
  • Thank you Tina,
    I had my dad bring it to work and unscrewed it using 2 pliers. Thank you again for all the help!!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire