Aspire Nautilus mini

hello I was wondering because I was reading some posts from other people about the BVC coils and someone from your office said there was two kinds of BVC coils one for the nautilus series and one for the k1 and et-s tanks. What is the difference of these coils as I'm about to buy the nautilus mini kit and heard the coils don't last long (also I know why so don't bother about that) and I want to buy extra coils but realized on one products which I was going to buy on eBay said it was for the k1 so is it safe to buy these coils for the nautilus mini? (As in will it work for the mini?) And also are the ceramic wicks a hazard? What possible injuries may come from this? And is a e juice with a mixture of 60% PG and 40% VG a good mix for a liquid?
Thanks
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear DwayneOla,

Wow,so many questions. :)

Yes,we have two kinds of BVC coils,one is for our nautilus or nautilus mini tank,one is for our BVC series tank like k1,ET-s,CE5...
    Customers can not use the coils from the k1 at the nautilus or nautilus mini tank,they are not compatible.

The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.

Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:

For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 4.5W-6.5W
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,if customer use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 7W-10W
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(we usually use 0%-20% in our daily test using)

After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,customer should let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.

As for the ceramic firber material we used in our BVC coils,We at aspire
    have paid high attention to this discussion and gave the responsible responses,here is the link for our statement:http://forum.aspirecig.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16958

We are sure that it is safe as long as it’s properly used and kept saturated during use.

At last,doubts and fears are due to the lack of cognition. Due to the unfamiliar and unknown on the ceramic fiber used in Atlantis atomizer,customers prefer to accept the things they known like organic cotton.We at aspire listen to customers' voice, Aspire R&D team has been researching to use the organic cotton which is widely accepted by people instead of our present material,after testing,we found that the flavor is more better just like customer suggested. We did running change to full organic cotton three months ago.
    Now if customers buy the coils from us directly,we are sure it is full organic cotton.
    Here is the link for your reference:
    Nautilus tank:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilus-tank-clearomizer-p-27.html
    The BVC replacement coils for the nautilus:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilusmini-bottom-vertical-coil-bvc-5-piece-p-76.html

Wish you all the best!
  • So what's the difference in the coils?
  • DwayneOla" said:
    So what's the difference in the coils?
    Dear DwayneOla,
    There is no difference(They both use the BVC technology),except for the size is difference.

Have a nice day!
  • The difference is, one fits the Nautilus/Nautilus mini only and the other fits the K1, ET-s, etc. for the sealing threading technique to the chimney.

But on the insides, they are the same technology.

So the general BVC coils look like this:
    Compatible with K1, ET, ET-S,CE5,CE5-S clearomizers

The Nautilus, Nautilus Mini look like this:

Notice the threads on the top of the Nautilus coils, but there are no threads on the general BVC's ;)
  • Cheers bruv helped a lot now I know with ones to buy for extra
© 2017 Powered by Aspire